Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Arguing with a pape on X about the compensation for the abuse survivors & hes said this.
They really aren't well.

Screenshot-20240514-175041-Chrome.jpg

At the very least there needs to be a bringing the game into disrepute charge levelled against them. Even to this day they are acting despicably so no one can say it is an historic issue.

I am pretty sure lan MaxweII was hired to make sure that nothing happens to the scum.

The guy who it's hard not to blame for running Partick Thistle into the ground ( even with the patronage of a €uromillions £100m+ winner ), get the the gig to run Scottish Football?

Reeks of Peter.

I am pretty sure lan MaxweII was hired to make sure that nothing happens to the scum.

The guy who it's hard not to blame for running Partick Thistle into the ground ( even with the patronage of a €uromillions £100m+ winner ), get the the gig to run Scottish Football?

Reeks of Peter.
It’s beyond frustrating how Scottish football was whipped into a frenzy, salivating at the mouth to punish Rangers to the verge of extinction for the combination of our majority shareholder getting into trouble due to a recession and the government changing tax rules. Yet there is absolutely no appetite to take action against Celtic for their complicity in the abuse of scores of young boys.

The sad thing is, it will probably be around this figure. They are the most protected scum on the planet.
The thing that a lot of people seem to miss with things like this is although they are protected at the moment, things chance fast, a different government, placement being found out or Pete and friends getting to old to continue doing as is. Things start to get out and down the line these people organisations and the like get held to account.

Also the billions in the bank cracks me up. They don’t seem to have bills or any outgoings that eat into that. The 60 million for the champions league is a belter also, no where near that figure and hopefully we win our games and get in with them.

Anyone who thinks anything apart from a hit of around £3m to £5m on their P&L is happening is living in hope more than expectation

They will get away with institutional child abuse and move on, it’s the country we live sadly, if it’s us there would be untold demands put on the club

It’s just not happening to them ever

Anyone who thinks anything apart from a hit of around £3m to £5m on their P&L is happening is living in hope more than expectation

They will get away with institutional child abuse and move on, it’s the country we live sadly, if it’s us there would be untold demands put on the club

It’s strange that if it was us we would have been treated a lot different!
I live in hope that we see the victims get what they need out this and if other victims come forward hopefully it’s another round of courts for the horrid club.

Reeks of Peter.
Another JTD disgrace to his family. They simply never have any of their own going against them

P&L isnt paying out for CSA mate

That Cult are bleating on about spending £60 m on players this summer that's got to be a slap in the face to all the victims and families that have had abuse endured on them through the years.
Sick organisation to say the least!
Hope the 20 victims (ex players) that are getting an out of court settlements get a fair amount to help them and get some closure to carry on with their lives also more victims come forward and take them all the way..

I understand the mhanks had a TIFO display of none other than Tommy Burns tonight. It's almost like his efforts to get convicted paedophile Frank Kearney back into celtc park, the scene of his several child rape convictions, never actually happened.
Just what are these people on?

I understand the mhanks had a TIFO display of none other than Tommy Burns tonight. It's almost like his efforts to get convicted paedophile Frank Kearney back into celtc park, the scene of his several child rape convictions, never actually happened.
Just what are these people on?
Clyde SSB panel highlighting this without any nod to the elephant in the room.
Sycophantic talk of irony on how to clinch the title on the anniversary of his death and the bond between both clubs for Burns, was waiting for a comment about Rodgers telling his players 'Let's win it for Tommy'.
No shame in mentioning his name but when celtc and them have a partnership no bad press will ever be forthcoming from that station.

Back