Podcast New pod from Heart & Hand/4 Lads/CJ Novo now out

What a great cast.
It was a dead rubber so the result isn't that important.
Lately Beale's subs have been baffling, seems like he's feeling the pressure.

Also, think David makes a key point; sometimes an opinion forms within the support and you can argue against that, but they do feel like that.

That's why I'm worried about Beale ending up 0/5 in the OF games this season, you can talk all you want about summer rebuilds, build his own team etc. How many fans will he lose on the basis of well this guy can't beat them - he's no use to us?

Good listen as always, good to hear CJ along with yourselves.

Eye opening stat regarding Goldson. Crucial he's back on Sunday if we are to stand any chance.

Gave it a listen earlier and loads of great points. There was a comment about fancy flicks made by Stevie in relation to Tillman and I have to wholeheartedly disagree with that. Not many, if any, came off yesterday but he’s doing it in the right areas.

Sakala done a great wee flick that led to the Raskin chance. Earlier this season Tillman did a wee flick inside to Sakala against St Johnstone in the cup which led to the Barisic goal. Sometimes they can be the difference and it’s important not to get frustrated when they don’t come off. We had been crying out for creativity like that for years and don’t want there to be a narrative set that is unfair. I’ve already seen a few people mention this kind of thing in the last couple of weeks.

Gave it a listen earlier and loads of great points. There was a comment about fancy flicks made by Stevie in relation to Tillman and I have to wholeheartedly disagree with that. Not many, if any, came off yesterday but he’s doing it in the right areas.

Sakala done a great wee flick that led to the Raskin chance. Earlier this season Tillman did a wee flick inside to Sakala against St Johnstone in the cup which led to the Barisic goal. Sometimes they can be the difference and it’s important not to get frustrated when they don’t come off. We had been crying out for creativity like that for years and don’t want there to be a narrative set that is unfair. I’ve already seen a few people mention this kind of thing in the last couple of weeks.
Was a pain them not working for him on Sunday.
Felt sorry for him but at least he kept trying and one just might work next week.
Be brave, as is said.

Really enjoyed that one. Honesty with a wee bit of hope at the end.

Death or Glory on Sunday (a glorious Monday show from H&H please).

Good listen, think it summed up the mood of the support. Too many of that team have become stale and need to move on.

Good comments on Tillman from CJNovo!

Most created chances, most ball recoveries/successful tackles, and STILL got folk swinging for a 20 year old!!

Head wobble advice needs to be administered to 2/3rds of the Tillman thread voters.

Really good listen.
Agree on the Tillman analysis - the guy is a cracking player who will only get better with better players around him. Laid on 3 great chances at Pittodrie and was a Raskin square ball away from a tap in. Sadly I think he'll likely choose to go back to Bayern or to a different league.
A really good point also made about how we aren't using the 5 sub rule effectively - partly down to injury/quality/depth. Sadly, it's something Celtic have used much better where their front 5 burst a gut for 60 mins - then get replaced with fresh legs.

Last edited:
Back