Silva's Celebration

My problem isn't necessarily the content of the celebration, but the act of celebrating an equaliser in an absolute must-win game against 10 men. Get the ball and get your arse back to your own half.

Yes I Mean people posting for example on this site criticising his performance shouldn’t affect him that much that he’s letting it bother him. Is there many players in the team that don’t get criticism. It’s part of being a footballer if you underperform. If he’s getting some sort of personal abusive messages on social media that’s different obviously and I wouldn’t condone it on anyone. Is that what’s happening to him ?
Yeah, think it’s totally fine if it’s moaning on a message board but there are countless examples of direct abuse on Twitter and Instagram from our own fans. He must have been told to “F off back to Wolves” 10 dozen times. It’s beyond cringe, and makes you ashamed to support us because of how self harming it is to our own chances of success.

I personally like a bit of friction between players and fans.
I’m old enough to remember Cammy Fraser giving a section of the fans a good old “V” sign way back at Ibrox.
These are a humans after all, if he plays angry and keeps scoring he’ll do me.
I got a feeling he’s got a goal in him at Parkhead, he knows he’s got 4 games left with us.
I can see him giving no f.ucks at Parkhead with all the abuse and taunts he’ll get from the mutants.
I can see him getting booked for his goal celebration, I can also see lots of humble pie being eaten on here if he comes up with the winner.
I personally wouldn’t start him but I suspect Clement will start with him.
Go on Silva keep on playing angry and keep scoring
His antics in the last game against them at Ibrox will go against him and the ref will give him hee haw

Back