Sima Is Training Individually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, course am serious, he's training, how as you says there is no way he ready for competitive action if he isn't training with the squad, explain this to me why you think this?
If he’s training alone then it suggests it’s very minor training and not any contact training

I think best case would be making the cup final

Yes, course am serious, he's training, how as you says there is no way he ready for competitive action if he isn't training with the squad, explain this to me why you think this?
Obviously your new to the sport.:rolleyes:
Oh and by the way I think you will note I was correct.

At this of the year, go for it and take the risk. As Clement has said the league is a marathon and we are now staring at the finish line and it’s time to get the legs going and sprint at it.

Start Sima, try and get 60/65 mins out of him and then get Matondo on to keep the pace and pressure up. McAusland on the right and just get at them.
I really don't think that'll help. They usually start like shit off a shovel at home in these games. Surviving that period without losing a goal is key. They always seem to get the first goal. Upsetting the script tomorrow will need a reversal of that, and going gung-ho early and making it an open game has the potential to see them out of sight by 60 minutes. If it's even 0-0 after 70 mins, then it becomes interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back