Union Bears Banners Today

Pussy whipped weakling being dictated to by a mate who supports a side who support proscribed terrorist child murdering groups and a club who openly and brazenly raped children without fear.

And you couldn't find an indent to disagree with? You are the problem for our club, support, country not your 'mate'
That make you feel better?

Fantastic banner which got a great response in the stadium, anything that has a go at those Rangers hating crooks is ok by me
Not to sure about the gb banner maybe played they’re hand to soon and what ever that lots reply the Scottish media will be sticking the boot into us again

Fantastic banner which got a great response in the stadium, anything that has a go at those Rangers hating crooks is ok by me
Not to sure about the gb banner maybe played they’re hand to soon and what ever that lots reply the Scottish media will be sticking the boot into us again
The more rangers fans we get the message out to the better. There is a lot , an awful lot, that voted for these cretins.
If that can be reduced all good

The more rangers fans we get the message out to the better. There is a lot , an awful lot, that voted for these cretins.
I did my best on Rangers Facebook page recently but got some greif from our support who supports independence and fans from other teams
It wasn't a private Rangers Facebook page

Well they were left in no doubt where the Rangers support stands on Sunday and are free to piss off

Back