Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get told not to do another Pcr test for 90 days if you have tested positive am in the same boat.
How does that work for the Passenger Locator Form where you have to enter the code for the 2 day test you order?

How does that work for the Passenger Locator Form where you have to enter the code for the 2 day test you order?
I used expert medicals (£28) for my day 2 test, when you place the order you'll receive an email with a reference code and you'll put that in the passenger locator form, your supposed to take the test when you come home but I didn't do it.

Hopefully that clears things up for some folk, it's just a money making scheme in my opinion.

I used expert medicals (£28) for my day 2 test, when you place the order you'll receive an email with a reference code and you'll put that in the passenger locator form, your supposed to take the test when you come home but I didn't do it.

Hopefully that clears things up for some folk, it's just a money making scheme in my opinion.
There are on site tests for ~£2 could have went for.

Another thing for proof of vaxx can you show them on your phone or does it have to be the piece of paper?
I'm taking the paper copy just in case but the app should be enough. I think there is a French app that some people have been using as well as a back up as its EU recognised. I'll probably add it before next week as well.

I'm taking the paper copy just in case but the app should be enough. I think there is a French app that some people have been using as well as a back up as its EU recognised. I'll probably add it before next week as well.
The French one seems to work without internet connections but the Scottish one doesn't so I'll stick with the French one

Just had a look at the french app, I would be wary of the fact it notifies you if in closed proximity of someone positive for covid... could potentially flag up at airport and stop you flying.

Just had a look at the french app, I would be wary of the fact it notifies you if in closed proximity of someone positive for covid... could potentially flag up at airport and stop you flying.
You can deactivate it and it still displays your vaccination status.

Just had a look on brondby site loads up in most stands
Yeah, East and West stands have more showing now, but North Stand is just the same as it was with approx 500 on the NE corner. They must think they'll sell them because they won the Derby today.

I’m flying in to London then heading to Scotland on the way back , so I’ll be using lateral test code for England , What happens if I don’t turn up for testing ? Is it just done on trust or does someone take it further

I’m flying in to London then heading to Scotland on the way back , so I’ll be using lateral test code for England , What happens if I don’t turn up for testing ? Is it just done on trust or does someone take it further
Not just get an at home LFT?

See the bit on passanger locater forms travel plan bit,which one do i tick

1. Stay in uk

2. Travel to uk more than once within 48 hours,for example as a courier or crew member

3. Change flights in the uk within 24 hours without going through border control

See the bit on passanger locater forms travel plan bit,which one do i tick

1. Stay in uk

2. Travel to uk more than once within 48 hours,for example as a courier or crew member

3. Change flights in the uk within 24 hours without going through border control
If you live in the UK it'll be number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back