Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you buy just the code? I’ve got NHS LFTs at home.
Just get the day 2 PCR code from expert medical and it works perfect with no need to take any pictures. £28 quid and “some say” the code can be used more than once. I flew into Edinburgh last night from Paris and the person sitting next to me on the plane say they have done this numerous times.

Just get the day 2 PCR code from expert medical and it works perfect with no need to take any pictures. £28 quid and “some say” the code can be used more than once. I flew into Edinburgh last night from Paris and the person sitting next to me on the plane say they have done this numerous times.
Read through the text on that page. Speaks only of English customers. Presumably they will post to Scotland? Sounds a silly question, but they don't state it anywhere.

Read through the text on that page. Speaks only of English customers. Presumably they will post to Scotland? Sounds a silly question, but they don't state it anywhere.
Yes they do and I have used them many times before. You will get the required code in minutes after you place order and testing kit will be sent to your address in Scotland no issue. It’s up to you if you actually take the test and send it back but if you don’t, nothing will happen - it’s just a money making exercise.

Is this being reviewed before we travel?

Or likelihood we are going to have to buy this PCR test for the code.
They announced the change to LFT well in advance of the change in England.
Sceptical that we will actually change before this trip as it is getting close.
Presume if/when we change it will be announced in advance of the change.
Hanging off till this weekend to order home PCR.

They announced the change to LFT well in advance of the change in England.
Sceptical that we will actually change before this trip as it is getting close.
Presume if/when we change it will be announced in advance of the change.
Hanging off till this weekend to order home PCR.
Will hang off until Monday/Tuesday before ordering it then since you get the code upon purchase

Worthwhile mentioning - I contacted the Brondby ticket office about buying home tickets and they advised there would not be in-person ticket sales for the game v us, but there would be for the Lyon game.

I think they may have said that as my email was from a .co.uk address but just a wee heads up for guys who planned on doing that.

So if you book a code, Do you have to take the test or send off results ? What happens if you don’t ?
Plenty people have just used the code and never bothered with the actual test. In fact, folk have already confirmed that you can use the same code more than once.

Who is this mate ?

I see that the wee bun is being challenged about her intransigence. Now that it has raised its head again, I shall wait until the end of the week.

Covid Scotland: Travel industry 'left guessing' by lack of decision on PCR testing in Scotland​

ELSA MAISHMAN OCTOBER 25, 2021

Fully vaccinated travellers to England from a non-red list country are now able to take a cheaper lateral flow test on day two of their return, rather than a PCR test.

When the UK Government initially announced this upcoming change on September 18, the Scottish Government said it would not follow suit, as PCR tests are more reliable.

However, this position was reversed after a week, as Scotland’s transport secretary Michael Matheson said Scotland “intended to align with the UK post-arrival testing regime”.

A spokesperson for Edinburgh Airport called for a decision to be made. Photo by Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images

But when UK officials later announced that this change would come into effect on October 24, the Scottish Government said this was yet to be confirmed north of the border.

A spokesperson for the Scottish Government confirmed on Monday that there has still been no decision made about the change in Scotland, meaning it has not yet come into effect.

Airport leaders said the resulting “confusion and delay” were “frankly not good enough”.

A spokesperson for Edinburgh airport called on the Scottish Government to “make a decision on this as quickly as possible to provide clarity for passengers and the industry alike”.

They added that the industry has been “left guessing” and customers “may simply assume the worst”.

“As an industry, we have called on the Transport and Health ministers in the four nations to restart international travel with a four-nations approach,” they said.

"Despite assurances to date this has proved elusive. Whether this repeated lag in Scottish implementation arises from a lack of an open and collaborative approach following a UK Government decision or the relative lack of agility in Scottish Government decision making is not clear from the outside, but it’s negative impact on the Scottish economic recovery is plain to see.

“The resulting confusion and delay is frankly not good enough and we urge all four administrations to consider increased collaboration and coordinated implementation ahead of decisions to ensure the four UK nations move as one to prevent a repeat of what we are currently seeing on the non-aligned implementation of Day 2 lateral flow tests.”

A spokesperson for AGS Airports Ltd, which owns and operates Aberdeen and Glasgow airports, said: “The Scottish Government said last month it intends to align fully with the reforms on international travel including the changes to day two testing announced by the UK Government.

"We must have a four- nations approach to help deliver much-needed consumer confidence for our passengers so Scottish airports are not put at a disadvantage."

Thanks mate will order one of these.

Quoting this for use once helmet heid decides wether pcr’s are needed or not as I’m flying direct Edinburgh to Copenhagen

Just ordered a randox kit and got a discount code through Easyjet who im flying with, ended up about £21.50 for a day 2 LFT at home

What time we thinking for official day trip flight then? Braga was 10 past 7 I’m sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back