Players you wish we kept for longer

londonbluenose

Was thinking about this earlier today when my old man reminded me of Jeremy Clement. Thought he looked decent and left with Le Guen to join PSG after only being with us for 6 months.

Another one was Kenny Miller 2nd time round. Im sure he scored 22 goals by Jan in 2011. We ended up winning the league, but with Miller i think we would of won the treble

Lastly Alan Hutton. 9M great business at the time but he looked unplayable that season. Him in that Uefa cup final instead of Broadfoot please.

Any more?

Was thinking about this earlier today when my old man reminded me of Jeremy Clement. Thought he looked decent and left with Le Guen to join PSG after only being with us for 6 months.

Another one was Kenny Miller 2nd time round. Im sure he scored 22 goals by Jan in 2011. We ended up winning the league, but with Miller i think we would of won the treble

Lastly Alan Hutton. 9M great business at the time but he looked unplayable that season. Him in that Uefa cup final instead of Broadfoot please.

Any more?
Gio and Reyna were the 2 that really annoyed me as a teenager.

Obviously Gio went on to bigger n better things but even so.

Reyna a was furious he left us for Sunderland.

Binning Caniggia for Capucho was horrendous business.

Gio and Reyna were the 2 that really annoyed me as a teenager.

Obviously Gio went on to bigger n better things but even so.

Reyna a was furious he left us for Sunderland.

Binning Caniggia for Capucho was horrendous business.
Reyna. Great shout.... I never understood that one at the time!

Gio to Arsenal hurt like f***. But as you say you could see where he was going

I never really got the obsession with him. Had a few good games a few decent games and the rest were fairly forgettable.
Thought as a 20 year old at the time mate he looked to have all the potential in the world! Could tell he absolutely loved his time here to. His quick thinking free kick for Jelavic to score the winner in the cup final was something else.

Either way, strange career he's had

Thought as a 20 year old at the time mate he looked to have all the potential in the world! Could tell he absolutely loved his time here to. His quick thinking free kick for Jelavic to score the winner in the cup final was something else.

He played in the last euros i am sure. Came on as a sub

Very strange career moves, still played for some big clubs and had a decent international career.

Just a bit of a madman

Did get us Bougherra though. Walter had a very good eye for a player

Weir was a fantastic servant but do think what a pairing Cuellar and Bougherra would of been
I liked Bougherra but Cuellar was almost like an old school defender and he was one of the best I have seen in a Rangers shirt. I understand the lure of England to him but I wonder at the end of the day, if he regretted leaving us.

Back