Are paper confirmations of double vaccine enough for game tomorrow

Pandamonium

My dad and uncle are going to the game tomorrow. Neither are great with tech.

Can they get into the game with paper confirmations of their double vaccination? Or do they need to get things on the phone?

I took a photocopy of my Vaccination Cert**, and took it with me last Thursday. Stewards outside Copland rear turnstiles asked if i had one, had a cursory glimpse, waved me on.

**mine is an early one from June 2021, before they added QR codes

Can they get into the game with paper confirmations of their double vaccination? Or do they need to get things on the phone?
Even if your not tech savvy, just take a photo of your vaccination letters and show that

You probably wont get checked anyway

Have been checked twice for last 2 games. Must have one of those faces :D

Similar to others, just a glance and I have paper copy. No problems

Got told by the wee snippy boot at the entrance to club72 that my paper copy wouldn’t be accepted

I got let in ( brondby last week) but was told that they wouldn’t accept it going forward. I told her If it was good enough to get my abroad a few weeks ago it should be fine to get in to Ibrox
The club specifically asked people to bring paper copies so people aren't messing about with phones

Shes a clown

This is what gets me about this crazy virus, passports needed to enter stadia, but wether youv'e had 2 jabs, plus a booster, you can still catch it, and pass it on. What's the fekn point of passports???

This is a quote from Rangers:

Supporters are encouraged to arrive with a hard copy of their vaccine certificate, however digital copies will also be accepted.

From here:

Supporters are encouraged to arrive with a hard copy of their vaccine certificate, however digital copies will also be accepted.

From here:

Digital app now has a timer on it to provide its legit so the rules might have changed from September

Unfortunately havent had my 2nd vaccine really should have but i will be absolutely gutted if i dont get in

What happens if you're going to the game but you're not a resident in Scotland and don't have a covid passport?

I have heard of lots of people without a vaccine simply taking a photocopy of a friends
I know someone who showed the BBC mockup screenshot and got away with it.

120379819-vaccinationstatus-1-page-001use-1.jpg

From here:

A photo copy of some one else's....

Hadly fraud proof

I think they’ve got to be able to scan it mate But not 100%on that

Certainly none on the stewards had scanners from what I saw last week. Cursory glance at best and let in.

Just contributes to making it even more of a pointless box ticking exercise.

Certainly none on the stewards had scanners from what I saw last week. Cursory glance at best and let in.

That's all it is because they're desperate not to can them after spending the best part of over half a million on the app. You'll be fine with a paper copy and whether it gets checked is another story.

It's unworkable at football as demonstrated last Thursday.

Blag with any bit of paper, refused? Try another turnstile.

no

need to get it tattooed on your ass

No mine was scanned on Thursday

Back