Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of my group have ours.

But I seen someone say earlier by 29th so they might just be getting sent out in batches. If they're getting sent out special delivery you've nothing to worry about.

Edit - unless you mean Seatstub/3rd party home end ones? just clicked you might mean that.
That’s good to hear, just got a text to say it arrived today. Went with First Class post. Roll on next Thursday. :))

Nothing at all. Expert Medical was removed from the official list weeks ago but you can still buy and use one of their PCR kits without any issues at all. It’s just a money making exercise.
It’s all a load of nonsense from the government. You can easily get PCR tests anyway, lateral flows from your Pharmacy but you have to buy them. :))

I’m reading about people struggling to download the covid app and having to upload photos to the app. Am I right in saying you don’t actually need the app and all you need is the covid passport certificate on your phone or in paper format?

I’m reading about people struggling to download the covid app and having to upload photos to the app. Am I right in saying you don’t actually need the app and all you need is the covid passport certificate on your phone or in paper format?
Yes Covid passport certificate on phone and paper all good to go

Am not downloading app

Booked my test through Medicines Online for a quid, got the code straight away - absolutely mental how easy this would be to do without even booking a test. If you search google the format is clear to see and it’d just be a case of populating a few numbers.

Booked my test through Medicines Online for a quid, got the code straight away - absolutely mental how easy this would be to do without even booking a test. If you search google the format is clear to see and it’d just be a case of populating a few numbers.
Thanks for the info mate

This?

Could someone refer me to the post in this thread from before for what we need to do for travelling to Denmark and back to uk?

There is no such thing as the UK when it comes to travel during these Covid times.

What you need will depend on your vaccination status & the country you plan on returning to.

For the best & latest information go to the GOV Website.

There is no such thing as the UK when it comes to travel during these Covid times.

What you need will depend on your vaccination status & the country you plan on returning to.

For the best & latest information go to the GOV Website.
Had a look and think Iv got it covered.

Nothing for going to Denmark and pcr/lateral flow (from 31st) when I come back. If I am wrong could someone correct me

Had a look and think Iv got it covered.

Nothing for going to Denmark and pcr/lateral flow (from 31st) when I come back. If I am wrong could someone correct me
Yes and a completed Passenger Locator Form(with ref code for two day test purchase) along with vaccination status confirmation.

For this form, they ask which country will you arrive from.

We are flying via Amsterdam, so do you put Denmark or Netherlands?

For this form, they ask which country will you arrive from.

We are flying via Amsterdam, so do you put Denmark or Netherlands?
Don't know if this applies to the Netherlands, might be worth checking it out.
I'm transiting thru Berlin when going to Lyon on 8th Dec and for Germany you
have to complete a pre-departure digital registration form before entering
regardless of vaccination status, technically I'm not entering Germany but not
taking the chance, for entering France it's the sworn statement of honour you have
to complete, as said if not done anything better to check out bud.

Heads up for those looking for currancy just been to Ramsdens and I have to pick them up on Tuesday so would say today is the last day. She asked if it was for the Rangers game she said the wishaw shop has some in as they had a few orders.

Heads up for those looking for currancy just been to Ramsdens and I have to pick them up on Tuesday so would say today is the last day. She asked if it was for the Rangers game she said the wishaw shop has some in as they had a few orders.
Is taking currency out before you go any cheaper than just using your card over there these days?

Anyone else travelling out with Norwegian Airlines from Edinburgh?

Also for the ones who have been, what's bets way of getting from Airport to City? Prefer a taxi for convenience..

When you do not need to complete the form​

You do not need to complete the passenger locator form if you’re travelling from one of the following places:

• UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Channel Islands
  • Isle of Man
You must not have been outside the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man in the 10 days before you arrive. If you have, you must fill in the passenger locator form.

Can anyone shed some light on the above. I am going to Belfasg the following weekend and I am travelling from Glasgow. Is this telling me because I have been to Brondby I will need to fill in a pssenger locator form for going to Belfast because I have been out the country within 10 day prior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back