Any word on a pitch inspection?

Lucky you. My back bedroom is developing one as I type. Doubt there's much I can do except stick a bucket under it tonight but it's got me wondering whether to leave it and go to the game or whether I'll come back to a bedroom with nae ceiling.
Poke a couple of holes in the plasterboard with a screwdriver and head to the game

FCt36UBXsAMqIzC

My sons football has been cancelled . Literally bouncing off the streets here , some back roads closed from flooding . Motorway not moving an inch

Have just been at the stadium and Edmiston Drive is flooded at the Astro pitch side. The roads are chaos as well.

I came over early, roads are a nightmare, anyone driving, yer crazy! Edmiston drive is flooded

Those assuming tonight will definitely be going ahead are optimistic.

I’m five mins from Ibrox and just went to pick her up from the station. It’s still torrential and I’d have been better sailing to get her than driving.

Why do people always post this stuff, clearly the game won't be off due to a bit of rain.

Have you been over at the stadium in the last 10 minutes?

I have, and it’s mental. I have never seen Edmiston Drive flood like this. GGC have a lot to answer for after the recent resurfacing.

The excess traffic because of COP26 isnt helping either. The roads are mental.

just braved prw had to time it with the motors to avoid the tide, I would think there will be an inspection

Why do people always post this stuff, clearly the game won't be off due to a bit of rain.
Give it a rest.

You had posters like yourself on before the Livingston game in 2020, telling us all it was “only a bit of rain” and it was called off.

Have you been over at the stadium in the last 10 minutes?

I have, and it’s mental. I have never seen Edmiston Drive flood like this. GGC have a lot to answer for after the recent resurfacing.

The excess traffic because of COP26 isnt helping either. The roads are mental.
Exactly this!

I was probably going to miss kick off tonight anyway with the wife getting home from work, I'd literally need to be out the door as soon as she's in and sprinting for a train.

Now it's looking highly likely her train home will be delayed and I'll be amazed if my train into town isn't.

Looking like I'm fucked.

Push it 24 hours please. First game I've not been able to watch since the cup s mirren game!

Just came along PRW back to Paisley. Roads chaos and flooding on back roads. Unless rain stops very soon will deffo be off

Currently stuck in traffic on the M74 at junction 2 it’s pissing down and the traffic is nose to tail hardly moving

For anyone heading to the Albion:

''Mate, I've got a pickup truck and the water was up over the step right outside the Albion car park! It's horrendous''

Back