Rangers History Classic Rangers picture thread

FCAblSXWEAQf7Fg

My Gramps took me down and we were near the front when all the trouble started. I actually thought I was going to be crushed there was so many bears in that terrace.
It was some night that! Never known such a charged atmosphere and that includes Manchester and Villa.
Scary stuff! I was half way up the terracing and ended up on the field when all hell was let loose after McKinnon was fouled which led to the game being stopped. Found a photo on this thread with me and my friend in the crowd . Got it framed now.

March 18, 1968,
Rangers players and directors, together with their wives, and friends, gathered for the club’s annual dinner-dance at a venue in the city.
At the time, Rangers were on top of the league, unbeaten after 26 games, and two points ahead of Celtic. That weekend, they had seen off the bottom club, Stirling Albion, by five goals to nil, with Orjan Persson, scoring a hat-trick.

The players in the photograph are, from left, John Greig, Davie Provan, Dennis Setterington, Erik Sorensen, manager Davie White, Orjan Persson, Alex Willoughby, Ronnie McKinnon, Alex Ferguson, Willie Henderson and Bobby Watson.

March 18, 1968,
Rangers players and directors, together with their wives, and friends, gathered for the club’s annual dinner-dance at a venue in the city.
At the time, Rangers were on top of the league, unbeaten after 26 games, and two points ahead of Celtic. That weekend, they had seen off the bottom club, Stirling Albion, by five goals to nil, with Orjan Persson, scoring a hat-trick.

The players in the photograph are, from left, John Greig, Davie Provan, Dennis Setterington, Erik Sorensen, manager Davie White, Orjan Persson, Alex Willoughby, Ronnie McKinnon, Alex Ferguson, Willie Henderson and Bobby Watson.
Cool hair styles Men and women. Smart dinner suits and dresses. The good old days Rangers style.First class as usual. Nice picture.

Back