Just met Mick Beale

foreverblue

Official Ticketer
Was wandering round the Natural History Museum and bumped into Mick Beale (check his Instagram).

Said they are making a massive mistake and that they’re loved by the fans, he said appreciate the nice words and to just wait and see and he’s with the kids so had to go.

Cool story bro and all that but just doing my bit if I can!

Was wandering round the Natural History Museum and bumped into Mick Beale (check his Instagram).

Said they are making a massive mistake and that they’re loved by the fans, he said appreciate the nice words and to just wait and see and he’s with the kids so had to go.

'magine actually approaching one of our coaches & saying that.

what a riddy.

What's his favourite dinosaur?

What were YOU doing London? You ditching us for Villa as well???? B-D

Sadly, it almost certainly did happen.
Why would I lie about that? His Instagram didn’t even say where he was, I recognised it and was here with the missus and said to her wonder if we’ll bump into him and 2mins later there he was on the steps.

Just said he’s making a mistake going to Villa, same if I saw Gerrard, told him they are legends and loved by everyone at the club and they won’t get that anywhere else.

What’s so weird about that?

So did he confirm or deny that they are in talks with Villa?

Or at least hint either way?

I’m picturing you yelling from a good distance away, with lots of people watching in bemusement.

Today is ramping up to be a real doozy on here.

Haven't seen this much chaos since the day someone reported McInnes packed his bags and left Mar Hall.

Scatter gun threads, doomsday scenarios, people kidding on they are fine and fucking Murty. It's basically like I have been transported back to that evening.

Why would I lie about that? His Instagram didn’t even say where he was, I recognised it and was here with the missus and said to her wonder if we’ll bump into him and 2mins later there he was on the steps.

Just said he’s making a mistake going to Villa, same if I saw Gerrard, told him they are legends and loved by everyone at the club and they won’t get that anywhere else.

Probably because he's out with his family..

Eh? You must have quoted the wrong post, as I said it did happen.

What's weird though is that he's on a day out with his kids, and you with your wife, yet you decide to approach him in a museum to try and convince him to stay (as if its even his choice!)
I can imagine your wife and his kids exchanging embarrassed glances during your exchange with him.

Edit: why on Earth were you checking Mick Beale's Instagram while in the Natural History Museum with you wife!? Get off your phone and look at the exhibits ffs!

I've got visions of some headcase in a Rangers away shirt berating the guy as he tries to help his daughter choose a dinousaur pencil sharpener in the museum gift shop.

Back