Kamara

'£5m rated midfielder' - Get to f*ck!! Haha

If SG is going to be given a significant amount of money then he better be prepared to part with a significant amount of money for Kamara - SG thinks of him as his son, remember.

Ha ha what a load of bollocks.

We got not a million miles away from that for Josh Windass ffs, Kamara having just signed a new long term contract is not a £5m valuation.

If SG is going to be given a significant amount of money then he better be prepared to part with a significant amount of money for Kamara - SG thinks of him as his son, remember.
Hopefully you’re right. In other news, we lost £24m last year. We’ll see how the board handle it

There's going to be loads of made up transfer rumours in the next few weeks. Gerrard knows he'll be needing to pay more than double that amount for Kamara

5 million generally buys journeymen or kids in the EPL.

Kamara is neither and I'm sure we'd be looking for double that at least.

'£5m rated midfielder' - Get to f*ck!! Haha

The Scottish mhedia have been under valuing our players for years now. All the while swelling the value of every Celtic player. Our board should have called it out long ago.

He's just signed a long term contract and is potentially the biggest asset we have just now on current form so if I was on the board I would hardball villa & gerrard, partly because hes worth upwards of 15 easily and partly because he fucked off during an international break at a critical stage of season like a snake.

15 gets you to the table. Its only upwards from there.

Mr Gerrard was very much clued in to the valuation of our players so he knows exactly what we want for our players so he can get his board to get their cheque books out if he wants them :shh:

Kamara is probably the most valuable player in our squad right now after signing a new deal.

I wouldn’t rule out Gerrard paying what we want for him.
I’m inclined to the think that he would pay the money we want and would even perhaps see that as some sort of further compensation for his departure.

Although, the way he has went about his business recently I have my doubts and wouldn’t be surprised if he did try to lowball.

I'm pretty confident Glen's contract is worth more than £5m. Wouldn't it be nice if the press could only report the truth.

The arrogance of these epl side makes me sick, £5 mil for Kamara dear oh dear, treble it then we'll talk.

£5million for what? On loan for the rest of the season?

If they want him then they can open their wallet rather than offer what they found down the back of their sofa.

Gerrard always said it needs to be huge offers to get our top players. If there's any shred of truth in them being in for Kamara then he can tell his board they need to pay more than quoted.

If they haven’t bothered to research the player’s market value it doesn’t fill you with any confidence about the veracity of the rest of the article.

Was just talking to a guy at work about the players Gerrard may come back for and Kamara was one that was mentioned.
With Kamara just signing a new deal I would be looking at £15M for him.
I also think that Kamara signed the new deal because Gerrard was in charge, this is a kick in the teeth for some of the players.
If he wants to bid for some players then pay up.

Back