Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Mate nothing he says is relevant just like his hero fantasy Phil speculate nonsense see if anything comes true then claim they told everyone before it happened.

As you say they waited months then got turned down by their first choice . Not even a week has passed yet since Gerrard left and we're much further down the road to appointing someone new .
Eddie would rather work for a regime that executes people than Celtic:)

More deluded nonsense from Forrest he is upset with Rangers fans mocking their AGM which is great .

sawmills near my location

Push their club to be better, not one question on Dom Mackay, not one question on Celtc boys club.

What did they achieve? Fuk all, they might have won their votes in the room, but the real shareholders swatted them away like the annoying fleas they are.

More deluded nonsense from Forrest he is upset with Rangers fans mocking their AGM which is great .

Got to the 4th sentence/paragraph. Not a single question about the court case for the dozens of young lives their club has ruined. Held to account? Standards? He should be ashamed every day he wakes up and decides to still support that.

Push their club to be better, not one question on Dom Mackay, not one question on Celtc boys club.

What did they achieve? Fuk all, they might have won their votes in the room, but the real shareholders swatted them away like the annoying fleas they are.
I just love reading his pain he truly believes they are the moral high guardians of the football world.

There is a long passage from that blog I didn't bother posting which is him going over old ground again about Whyte , Green , Ashley and Dave king . Just demented ramblings of a paranoid deluded moron .

Held their club to account? I must have missed them demanding an investigation into the paedophile ring that operated within their club for nearly 40 years?
James avoids that one all the time , occasionally he will say he doesn't talk about it as it encourages sevco fans to point score about child abuse .

Seems he only has a moral high ground for certain things .

Lots of ignorance in that post. It's just a collection of Celticy cliches and tropes wrapped up into one barely coherent ramble.

He doesn't even understand that the reformation in Scotland was separate from that in England. Fud.

I blame the schools, I really do.

I just love reading his pain he truly believes they are the moral high guardians of the football world.

There is a long passage from that blog I didn't bother posting which is him going over old ground again about Whyte , Green , Ashley and Dave king . Just demented ramblings of a paranoid deluded moron .
They're too stupid to realize that anything they did today voting wise means feck all. They are where we were when Fat Mike had our AGM votes sewen up by the Bus Wankers.

The Conservative & Unionist board of their Club pay them lip service while the owner can't even be ersed to show up.

DD gets his dividend every year just as he likes it. Theyd need a crackpot with serious money to be able to change anything.

Maybe the Goon Brigade could give that Scottish actor a shout who runs round Hollywood putting scarves on famous actors to claim them as 'pyoor Sellick fans'

“Because we have done what their supporters have failed to do countless times; we have held our club to account. We have asked the questions that needed to be asked. Celtic fans make big demands”

488-A0-A2-E-6-B7-A-432-B-8-EF4-B24-A5-B2-C97-A2.jpg

That article from Forrest should be held up as the gold standard for the definition of confirmation bias.

They’re insane about that stuff. They invent stuff, pass it off as fact and it makes them feel refreshed.

It’s everywhere online when you read their comments the stuff they try to casually just pass off as fact (and it sometimes works, that’s the worrying thing and the reason it frustrates me when Rangers don’t challenge some of it. Some not all before anyone says we can’t respond to everything).
I had a look on their forum’s thread about us yesterday and found a classic example of this.

One of them said Van Bronckhorst had knocked us back because he wasn’t on the private jet back to Glasgow, and that it was because of our transfer budget, the rest of them start chiming in with the yasss sevco type comments and then the conversation continued as if this was factually true.

Would it be fair to say their attempts of deflecting and continual denials over the years regarding all the despicable wrong doings which their club have been involved in, even though the truthful facts are out in the open for all to see and to be believed, has only made the unwashed GREEN with envy with everything that Is BLUE.

That article from Forrest should be held up as the gold standard for the definition of confirmation bias.

They’re insane about that stuff. They invent stuff, pass it off as fact and it makes them feel refreshed.

It’s everywhere online when you read their comments the stuff they try to casually just pass off as fact (and it sometimes works, that’s the worrying thing and the reason it frustrates me when Rangers don’t challenge some of it. Some not all before anyone says we can’t respond to everything).
the thing is, if you start responding to only some lies by default the stuff you ignore in their sick minds would be seen as fact ( they would say you have not responded therefore it must be true)

He’s proud that they asked all the correct questions except the one question which wasn’t asked and should have…..how many millions are the club looking at paying out to the victims…….
So every director is still in place.
Desmond still doesn't give a fùck.
Their resolution failed by a majority that wouldn't look out of place in a Russian election.

But hey, they pyoor dun ah sevco so they did.

Then wrote a blog on "the club nobody cares about" that was meant to be about their own AGM!

Last edited:
Got to the 4th sentence/paragraph. Not a single question about the court case for the dozens of young lives their club has ruined. Held to account? Standards? He should be ashamed every day he wakes up and decides to still support that.

You just made me realise something. Every paragraph he types is a full sentence.

Needs to go back to Primary 4 and learn to use paragraph structure, otherwise you end up with one big sentence that rambles on and on, and even if people agree with what you are trying to say it still comes across as just rambling nonsense with no thought behind it other than you just typing whats in your head without giving it consideration, or giving people a chance to take in and understand all the points you are trying to make.

You just made me realise something. Every paragraph he types is a full sentence.

Needs to go back to Primary 4 and learn to use paragraph structure, otherwise you end up with one big sentence that rambles on and on, and even if people agree with what you are trying to say it still comes across as just rambling nonsense with no thought behind it other than you just typing whats in your head without giving it consideration, or giving people a chance to take in and understand all the points you are trying to make.
I see what you did there! Brilliant! B-)

The club is full of weirdos past and present. Si Ferry talking about his 1st intro to a celtic dressing room that had two players bollock naked one bending the other over pretending to pump him and this was roundly encouraged as a laugh. (Si ferry story on PG and Dak podcast)
WTF.:oops::oops::oops:

Back