Hibs semi final

How strict are Rangers with dress code. We're in the North club hospitality and it says no jeans or trainers.
I’d imagine it will be Hampeen that are handling everything and Rangers just sell the tickets. Assuming you mean the actual hospitality is at Hampden and not at Ibrox. Hampden are a lot more relaxed about dress code, have a look on their website and you’ll see photos of all the hospitality areas with people wearing various different levels of dress code.

In some ways Id rather GVB not be involved before Sunday. The way the time has worked out hes clearly not going to be able to have input of any value and if anything might cause confusion.

The players know the script and with an incoming Boss they should be motivated to play.

Id be happy for an announcement made before the weekend to let everyone know whats what then GVB takes in the game from the stand without actually having to get involved.

Hard work starts next week.

Section K2 is right next to the Hibs support in the Upper I take you sourced the ticket for that area think that is the Debenture area I think
Not sure, just the ticket that arrived. At least that will be a great seat.

Mine was sent to an address I left 12 years ago and wasnt even an option address on the drop down box to be posted to. It wasnt even my last address when I previously had an ST.

Aye, and to think I was slating them earlier, phenomenal service! Haha!

Glad you’re sorted mate!
Mate I sent them several emails calling them fuvking amateurs, clueless, shysters and whatever else and I got a couple of phone calls and emails once I'd calmed down and I cringed and felt embarrassed as anything cause I thought no one would bother their arse.

I’d imagine it will be Hampeen that are handling everything and Rangers just sell the tickets. Assuming you mean the actual hospitality is at Hampden and not at Ibrox. Hampden are a lot more relaxed about dress code, have a look on their website and you’ll see photos of all the hospitality areas with people wearing various different levels of dress code.
Thanks mate. I phoned Hampden and they said it was up to Rangers as its their tickets. We're not going to rock up like tramps that's for sure but couple of the boys were going to wear jeans and a smart jumper just wondered how strict it was.

Thanks mate. I phoned Hampden and they said it was up to Rangers as its their tickets. We're not going to rock up like tramps that's for sure but couple of the boys were going to wear jeans and a smart jumper just wondered how strict it was.
We are in the South stand hospitality via Hampden. I spoke to the girl that deals with it and she said they are quite relaxed and that “we don’t do suits”.

I'm going with the Rangers hospitality, Ibrox first then Hampden and looking forward to going smart, without jean's and trainers for a change.

Just saw that Hivs group Block Seven have organised a march from the International Bar to the ground. It probably will go along Aikenhead Road, so we will need to be careful with these spoon burners.

What happens to all the returns?

Will they open up another zone? Might fire round Sunday to see if there's any going.

Returns?

It looks like it'll be a sell out mate.

According to the Hibs site, they've got about 300 tickets left, so it looks like they've punted half the east, half the south lower and about a quarter of the south upper, which will probably be around 9/10k.

Returns?

It looks like it'll be a sell out mate.

According to the Hibs site, they've got about 300 tickets left, so it looks like they've punted half the east, half the south lower and about a quarter of the south upper, which will probably be around 9/10k.
That's sound. I thought they had fallen a bit short, hard to keep up this week that much happening.

I'm going with the Rangers hospitality, Ibrox first then Hampden and looking forward to going smart, without jean's and trainers for a change.
Had this for the Jelavic game Vs them.

Showed up in a tin flute and was one of the few there, everyone else just dressed normal. No joggies though.

Sorry quoted the wrong poster, Hampden info only.

Back