Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

He's not the only one that blames the Schools. The fact that any Teacher in an RC tax payer funded School has to be approved by the Roman Church is something I find very troubling.
The same so called religion that is proven to be polluted with Paedophiles the world over.
It’s disgusting , my mother was a catholic and worked in their schools and was refused promotion because they didn’t regocnise her marriage to my dad . This morality check was done by a monsieur senior who was thrown out the church for shagging about with anyone and everyone only surprise was it wasn’t kids . How they get away with it in state funded schools is beyond me .

He's not the only one that blames the Schools. The fact that any Teacher in an RC tax payer funded School has to be approved by the Roman Church is something I find very troubling.
The same so called religion that is proven to be polluted with Paedophiles the world over.
It is also the only place you can't get a promotion unless you are a practicing Catholic, no other employer would get away with this

What is it with the Kerrydale Lunatics that WATP drives them nuts?

They're going bonkers at finding out Gio signs off using WATP regularly.

They'll just never understand that they are not the people nor will they ever be the people!

YANTP because WATP.
Does one of their bigoted bands not sing 'Let the people sing'? I remember their team were on the pitch prancing around with the same message on T shirts, funny how it's always different for them isn't it...WATP.

They'll just never understand that they are not the people nor will they ever be the people!

YANTP because WATP.
It is because we are The People and they are barely people.

Last edited:

YANTP because WATP.
They call it “supremacist”.
They’re probably right.
WATP, always.

James full of bile and anger this evening nothing new there :D

keyboard keys not working right

Imagine comparing the Scottish treble, English Premier League, La Liga, Champions League, Eridevise and Dutch Cup winning Gio van Bronckhorst whose final game as a player was captaining his country in a World Cup final to ol' Blacktooth Lennon. These c.unts cannot be human.

Imagine comparing the Scottish treble, English Premier League, La Liga, Champions League, Eridevise and Dutch Cup winning Gio van Bronckhorst whose final game as a player was captaining his country in a World Cup final to ol' Blacktooth Lennon. These c.unts cannot be human.
Exactly the guy is a complete mentalist , the fact he claims that no money to spend blah blah blah is sheer speculation .
He is basing that on the financial figures not some kind of inside knowledge,embarrassing stuff but given three names is his mentor makes perfect sense .

qpppayzCCDFER5fGzbbN2ff_WYA_60tJYVsy0-xThcQNIFLizxn9a0PotRkI4-4kyzgc0yR-ZxiYOxGx9MtrIRUStJjtGRksX8T945pCMKbucaZwl6MQZMRviAatf0HtQivWCDfacSIfEDQHaAoFGYkgUG8T

YANTP because WATP.
YANTP bacause WATP :D

That would be a brilliant banner to fly in a game against them.

Would drive them mad but would be very little they could actually complain about.

All there stupid chat about our finances is just a way of coping nervously with Gio's appointment . I really believe they are bricking it.
They're certainly over egging playing it down

A champions league winning player who won league titles in multiple leagues, including top 5 leagues, captained his country in a world Cup final and then managed an unfancied side (relative to Ajax, PSV) to a league championship, first in 18 years.

On paper its an excellent appointment.

Last edited:
James full of bile and anger this evening nothing new there :D

keyboard keys not working right

The fat greasy mess is just hurting cause for all his talk of "Sellick is pure loaded man" the best they could attract as manager was a fat Harold Bishop lookalike who's spent 25 million just to be relegated to the same European competition which Lincoln Red Imps are currently playing in.

I'd take GVB on a modest budget over Flange with £10m to spend every day of the week.

Latest posts

Back