Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

All there stupid chat about our finances is just a way of coping nervously with Gio's appointment . I really believe they are bricking it.

Most of them will never be able to detach from the fantasy world they’ve formed over the last few years.

Even up until this morning loads of them all thought GVB wasn’t happening for financial reasons, and we’d be stuck with some no mark.

Time will tell how successful the appointment is, but they absolutely hate the fact we’ve went and got a decent calibre of manager in within the space of a week.

Again - in their wee fantasy world - SG leaving was meant to be the beginning of the wheels coming off.

Us winning the league this season and getting into the CL will end some of them.

Last week: "GVB is turning them down because there are no funds for players."

Today: "he might have became manager but he has no funds for players."

Take the most negative position you can and just throw it out there with zero evidence provided.

Dont worry the fu.ckwits who read your shoite are too thick to notice you are making it up as you go along.

The fat greasy mess is just hurting cause for all his talk of "Sellick is pure loaded man" the best they could attract as manager was a fat Harold Bishop lookalike who's spent 25 million just to be relegated to the same European competition which Lincoln Red Imps are currently playing in.

I'd take GVB on a modest budget over Flange with £10m to spend every day of the week.
One of those posts that needs the option for multiple reactions, like, laugh, love. (Like a Facebook maw)

Last edited:
Most of them will never be able to detach from the fantasy world they’ve formed over the last few years.

Even up until this morning loads of them all thought GVB wasn’t happening for financial reasons, and we’d be stuck with some no mark.

Time will tell how successful the appointment is, but they absolutely hate the fact we’ve went and got a decent calibre of manager in within the space of a week.

Again - in their wee fantasy world - SG leaving was meant to be the beginning of the wheels coming off.

Us winning the league this season and getting into the CL will end some of them.
The authorities will have to start making appointments for the Erskine Bridge. :)

Lol, the irony of him posting that when their fans actually DID gather at the Knew Camp to riot, stone their own team bus, and fight with cops, and all during a national lockdown because they lost a cup game against Ross County.
Not even that. They held protests at the appointment of their own manager, while we're out cheering in the streets at the appointment of ours. But ours is no good? They have to start widening that gene pool.

Promote Jimmy bell and get jimmy krankie in tae clean players kit.

That'll be a second joab that will get her likes, and she'll earn the Queens Shilling for doin it.

Great to see their warped paranoid mindset in full flow .

Guy replying to somebody using an offensive term (thinking he’s clever) in his username and getting offended by the colour of something he just made up in his head?
Same guy writes blog after blog about Rangers while ignoring the 30+ victims that his club keeps abusing daily by lying about it.

The champions league theme belting out at Ibrox coinciding with mass timmy suicides

Great to see their warped paranoid mindset in full flow .

If your target audience is bigoted scum? I bet chubster James Forrest is pure raging about these then?

republic-of-ireland-away-football-shirt-1997-1998-s_17357_1.jpg

FDXPEwzXMAMbo__.jpeg

Forrest and Phil 3 Names craziness continues.

Mental how this stuff still has a paying audience. They seem to be able to get away with it by continually suggesting that admin/liquidation/financial distress of some kind is just around the corner.

When you make that argument, Forrest and his ilk can always claim that it's just around the next corner. Charlatans the lot of them. I hope they keep it up.

Listen cobber, I’m not here to talk about Stroopwafels and historic child abuse cases, I’m here ta focus on the little rippers ive got linin‘ up for us in Europe….

Back