Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This isn't from kerryfail it's a personal example of it from my dark side supporting brother in law in a facebook messaging exchange last Friday.

ME: Seems Van Bronckhorst is being touted as favourite for the job

HIM: Yeah I read that, tbh I think when he sees wot transfer funds he’ll have etc he won’t touch it, I think it’ll be murty then mcinness

ME: There's absolutely no chance Murty will be taking the team. None at all.

HIM: Well if they can’t get a signature by Monday he’ll have to step in. I also think more than ever that there will need to be players sold in January

ME: That's impossible, for so many reasons I can't be bothered typing them. There's more chance of Dougie Park picking a team. If it came to a pinch they would have a senior player pick the team.

HIM: I think murty has more experience than a player tbh

ME: That may be the case but guys who have inside access are intimating it just couldn't happen for various reasons. Broken down as much as possible Murty has a history the fans don't like and someone the players will listen to and respect is needed.

That's not Murty. If it were to come to it more likely to be a player such as Jermain Defoe. Who i'm confident knows a lot about football And will be respected by the players.

And that was the end of it, he didn't reply to that and I said nothing else, until 15 minutes or so ago.

ME: Well there you have it, Van Bronckhorst it is. You're not good at predicting the outcome of these things.

Currently no reply to that.

How did yer AGM go timmy?

gn19.png

Did any of you question the massive pay-outs coming?

gn19.png

Are you just going to ignore it in the hope it'll go away?

gn19.png

Tic toc timmy.

You couldn't believe that they are actually writing this shit.

Quote.
He inherits a club which is in more turmoil than us, (((much of it under the surface)))

Let's talk about, what's been going on for over 50 odd years, ""Under The Surface"". At your manky club,you deluded prick.

You couldn't believe that they are actually writing this shit.

Quote.
He inherits a club which is in more turmoil than us, (((much of it under the surface)))

Let's talk about, what's been going on for over 50 odd years, ""Under The Surface"". At your manky club,you deluded prick.
Comfort blanket stuff mate he tells himself that so his head doesn't hurt .

After the Aberdeen game we drew he was going on about turmoil blah blah at Rangers .

They drew with Livingston full blown crisis mode again he actually wrote a few blogs about Celtic after that game .

He constantly downplays Rangers because of fear and then invents fantasy stories about how we didn't win the league fairly .

Reading his pain and constantly trying to belittle Rangers is comedy gold .

This isn't from kerryfail it's a personal example of it from my dark side supporting brother in law in a facebook messaging exchange last Friday.

HIM: Yeah I read that, tbh I think when he sees wot transfer funds he’ll have etc he won’t touch it, I think it’ll be murty then mcinness

HIM: Well if they can’t get a signature by Monday he’ll have to step in. I also think more than ever that there will need to be players sold in January

ME: That's impossible, for so many reasons I can't be bothered typing them. There's more chance of Dougie Park picking a team. If it came to a pinch they would have a senior player pick the team.

ME: That may be the case but guys who have inside access are intimating it just couldn't happen for various reasons. Broken down as much as possible Murty has a history the fans don't like and someone the players will listen to and respect is needed.

That's not Murty. If it were to come to it more likely to be a player such as Jermain Defoe. Who i'm confident knows a lot about football And will be respected by the players.

And that was the end of it, he didn't reply to that and I said nothing else, until 15 minutes or so ago.

ME: Well there you have it, Van Bronckhorst it is. You're not good at predicting the outcome of these things.

I feel your pain.

Having one of them in your family circle must be upsetting.

Block him.

Block him.

Nah, it's like having a personal kerryfail I can actually post on, and i'm clearly winning. His first comment, "tbh I think when he sees wot transfer funds he’ll have etc he won’t touch it"

WRONG

Then, "I think it’ll be murty then mcinness"

Wrong again all of which I disputed and everything I said came true right down to Defoe perhaps picking the team. I can't throw away that level of win win.

So Gio is just here to do well so he can get a bigger job?
Are we supposed to be shocked or disappointed with that?
I genuinely hope he does go on to a bigger job because thst will have meant he will have been successful with us
Reality of being a Scottish club. There is a much bigger, more attractive market next door we are sure to lose players and staff to.
Makes you wonder why thet thing the fat Aussie took the job

A celtic fan I know keeps referring to him as "Gio Van Bankrupt" as apparently that's what they're calling him now.

They thought they'd buried us and every title we win now will drive them more insane as the realise were never going away.

So Gio is just here to do well so he can get a bigger job?
Are we supposed to be shocked or disappointed with that?
I genuinely hope he does go on to a bigger job because thst will have meant he will have been successful with us
Reality of being a Scottish club. There is a much bigger, more attractive market next door we are sure to lose players and staff to.
Makes you wonder why thet thing the fat Aussie took the job

Agreed, it's over the top to expect the same type of loyalty to a club a fan has and this applies to Gerrard too. I'm disappointed to see criticism of Gerard's wife in this forum btw. That's way over the top and even embarrassing to see.

These are professional footballers not fans. They have a career and families which will always come before a football club they didn't grow up with.

They are desperate for us to be back in the Murty days, they don’t even realise that’s where they are! The other issue of transfer funds is a nonsense too, we have a squad capable of winning the title we don’t need a large transfer budget. We can quite comfortably move one or two on and Gio can sign a player or two. We’re in good shape!

See in 20 years time will they still bang on with the new club patter?
Cringetastic
Yes mate they will. They’re a pathetic bunch, perpetual victims! The new club shite will be on the curriculum for the kids along with the masons, SFA refs etc…

They are desperate for us to be back in the Murty days, they don’t even realise that’s where they are! The other issue of transfer funds is a nonsense too, we have a squad capable of winning the title we don’t need a large transfer budget. We can quite comfortably move one or two on and Gio can sign a player or two. We’re in good shape!
Short of transfer funds?

Aye, that might be something to do with keeping our league winning squad intact!

It's only been a matter of weeks since they thought selling Edouard while we sold nobody was worth celebrating.

Short of transfer funds?

Aye, that might be something to do with keeping our league winning squad intact!

It's only been a matter of weeks since they thought selling Edouard while we sold nobody was worth celebrating.
They’re fucking idiots mate. Trying to spin we went for Gio as he was available yet forgetting the unemployed guy they chased for 4 months would rather stay unemployed than join them! Their hate blinds them on sense!

I reckon if Ange ran for more than 5 yards he'd have a heart attack. He looks like he has a takeaway for dinner every night. Not exactly a picture of health.
I find it amazing they think this guy is some kind of Pep! They draw at home with Livingston and shite it to go top and they think this guy is the business! The worst start to a season in 20 odd years! Incredible turd polishing!

I find it amazing they think this guy is some kind of Pep! They draw at home with Livingston and shite it to go top and they think this guy is the business! The worst start to a season in 20 odd years! Incredible turd polishing!
I don't think he's completely useless as he seems to have reinvigorated their attacking play. But yeah they are definitely overlooking his flaws in their excitement.

He's not improved their defence which was their main issue last season. And they never put a glove on us in the Old Firm game.

Could see him ending up like Tommy Burns where he builds a team capable of destroying all the dross in the league, but an inability to beat us consigns them to be runners up every year

I don't think he's completely useless as he seems to have reinvigorated their attacking play. But yeah they are definitely overlooking his flaws in their excitement.

He's not improved their defence which was their main issue last season. And they never put a glove on us in the Old Firm game.

Could see him ending up like Tommy Burns where he builds a team capable of destroying all the dross in the league, but an inability to beat us consigns them to be runners up every year
He has but they’re too reliant on Kyogo, who seems a good player for all he’s a diving wee bastard! It’s Warburton mate, when things don’t go their way such as Livingston they don’t have it to beat teams, passing the ball around becoming predictable and easy to defend against, now we’ve all played each other it will be interesting to see how many teams have found them out.

Pleased that they are happy with him. Any half decent manager should be able to make then a competitive team in Scotland that is capable of beating the rest of the clubs. Worst start in 20 years but all forgotten. If kyogo is going to keep that diving up then I would expect that a few players will take exception to it and will leave something on him.

They are much weaker without him in the team. He's played a ton of games so might pick up injuries.

Mental how this stuff still has a paying audience. They seem to be able to get away with it by continually suggesting that admin/liquidation/financial distress of some kind is just around the corner.

When you make that argument, Forrest and his ilk can always claim that it's just around the next corner. Charlatans the lot of them. I hope they keep it up.
They're clearly stuck on the Penrose staircase!

That just about encapsulates how stupid James Forrest really is he writes and blog then completely contradicts it in another soon after. This moron actually claims to have attended university for five years? :rolleyes:

All that money spent just to sit on his fat behind all day and run his knuckles across a keyboard typing Sevcoooooooooooo his parents must be so proud of him :eek:

Back