Hibs semi final

Whatever we do on Sunday, on the final whistle can we applaud every last man off the pitch? When we beat Hearts 2 years ago the team came to the far side of the park and most people were at home peppering the roasted cheese by then.
As much as Gerrard left us high and dry, he left them high and dry too so let's use this 2 thirds attendance to lift the roof and get behind them for 90 minutes.. Also someone in the stand may be watching us so start as we mean to go on.

Whatever we do on Sunday, on the final whistle can we applaud every last man off the pitch? When we beat Hearts 2 years ago the team came to the far side of the park and most people were at home peppering the roasted cheese by then.
As much as Gerrard left us high and dry, he left them high and dry too so let's use this 2 thirds attendance to lift the roof and get behind them for 90 minutes.. Also someone in the stand may be watching us so start as we mean to go on.
I was in the main (south?) stand. Stayed to the end but left sharpish to fight my way back to the supporters bus in Queens Park and only just caught it. Hampden is impossible if you’re not in the west stand.
I’m there again Sunday and, if we’re well in front, I’ll be leaving as near to 90 but before the end to get to Queen’s Park. Sorry if I’m not considered staunch enough but needs must.

100% Any Subway loyal(Hampden edition) give it the old I need to be home routine when they live within an hour or 2 away, then think of us from Northern Ireland on Sunday. 7.30am boat to Cairnryan, 11.30pm boat home to Belfast and wont be back in our homes until after 2am.

100% Any Subway loyal(Hampden edition) give it the old I need to be home routine when they live within an hour or 2 away, then think of us from Northern Ireland on Sunday. 7.30am boat to Cairnryan, 11.30pm boat home to Belfast and wont be back in our homes until after 2am.
Right to the end for me and that’s up at 6 to drive to Bristol catch the flight then a day and Glasgow and flight back at 10 to be home about midnight, that’s why we are there, for the game!!

As a matter of interest, are all these measures in place for Sunday’s game? The lateral flow test seems a bit extreme.

16-BBE91-A-08-E8-481-F-B74-D-C9-ECD9-D8741-B.jpg

Anyone not recieved there tickets by post?

rangers offering me a reprint to pick up at the stadium from 1pm on the day of the game

The what? :oops:

Anyone know if the game be on RTV on Sunday or is it just Premier Sports? Asking for my Dad who is out the country. Cheers

Not to go down the tit for tat route, but the players have a habit of running up the tunnel when the fans deserve better.

Europe recently, they fucked off immediately. Maybe Brondby away?

2nd back row of West stand - will need binoculars.

As long as we beat them (1979 since last win there v hibs?) then it will be worth it.

2nd back row of West stand - will need binoculars.

As long as we beat them (1979 since last win there v hibs?) then it will be worth it.
I was there that evening. My mate had to drag me to the game because I'd had enough after the first 0-0 and the first replay. Fortunately he did the right thing.

Back