Livi tickets oot

No option for pick up.

The site for purchasing the tickets is pathetic, won’t let me buy the ticket now.

This is appalling Rangers.
I know there isn't specifically an option mate was more along the lines of contacting ticket office and requesting it be done that way.

Should be available anyway however at such short notice people could be away from their house at time of delivery. Not inconceivable it could be someone from somewhere else in the UK and are in fact back in Glasgow visiting until Sunday.

Whats the script with these mate is it easy enough to walk into our end because of the layout of the stadium or just more bears in with their fans than normal?
Livi get 1 stand, which is the main stand.
We get the other 3, which are the only ones you can walk from one goal to another

Reactions: d72
Whats the script with these mate is it easy enough to walk into our end because of the layout of the stadium or just more bears in with their fans than normal?
The home stand is separate with the other three stands (ours) connected.

But every time I've been to Livi, when we score, most of the home end jumps up too B-)

Is the email people received today the same as the 1st 2 ballots, doesn’t say we have been allocated a ticket, just says some are available on 1st come 1st whilst stock lasts

Is the email people received today the same as the 1st 2 ballots, doesn’t say we have been allocated a ticket, just says some are available on 1st come 1st whilst stock lasts

says this

You need to have purchased or have in your basket Livingston 28/11/21 3rd requirement before buying this!

on the ticket page

says this

You need to have purchased or have in your basket Livingston 28/11/21 3rd requirement before buying this!

on the ticket page
Yeh but it says 1st come 1st served, so potentially people who have this requirement might not be able to get a ticket if they sell out, we haven’t actually been allocated a ticket

Unless I am reading it wrong?

Yeh but it says 1st come 1st served, so potentially people who have this requirement might not be able to get a ticket if they sell out, we haven’t actually been allocated a ticket

Unless I am reading it wrong?
Maybe due to amount of ticket on offer with that requirement they have made 1st come 1st served?

Does anyone know who Susan Hannah reports to? Who's remit does ticketing ultimately fall under?
Remains in a job because her relative used to be the SLO.
I’d guess it would fall under Bisgroves umbrella? Mygers aligns with it as does hospitality. So tickets makes sense too as it’s commercial

I haven't had an email but just noticed one for my son...in his junk folder, previous emails always land in my inbox. My son is 13 so individual travel for him is not an option so I was going to bin the email.

Logged onto mygers and was able to buy tickets for us both. The system seems to be a bit haphazard to say the least!!

But we have a home game on Thursday night when the ticket office is actually open so not to have the choice of collection is a joke. Especially when it could be posted tomorrow or Wednesday to be received by Saturday morning.
The ticket office operational side of our club seems to be doing everything they can just to p*ss us all off!

@Greg Marshall can you confirm if this is correct

Getting an email 6 days before the game when most who want to go have already secured their tickets and also being made to pay for special delivery

And if we don’t buy then it will be marked against us?
I know the circumstances are not ideal, which the TO are fully responsible for, but people can’t keep registering for matches, not buying, with no punishment. This is the third ballot - that’s hundreds of people not buying. This has clearly delayed the Hibs ballot and will in turn delay the Lyon ballot and Hearts ballot. I can understand a few people bulking at a recorded delivery charge or not able to take time off work now on short notice, but we are talking not far off a thousand people at it.

Last edited:
I know the circumstances are not ideal, which the TO are fully responsible for, but people can’t keep registering for matches, not buying, with no punishment. This is the third ballot - that’s hundreds of people not buying. This has clearly delayed the Hibs ballot and will in turn delay the Lyon ballot and Hearts ballot. I can understand a few people bulking at a recorded delivery charge or not able to take time off work now on short notice, but we are talking not far off a thousand people at it.
I know what you mean and completely agree

What would you do in my position, I registered like I do for every game, never got in the 1st ballot, never got in 2nd ballot, secured and paid for a ticket via my RSC, then got an email saying I have the opportunity to buy a ticket 6 days before the game and I must pay an extra £7 for the privilege

@Greg Marshall can you confirm if this is correct

Getting an email 6 days before the game when most who want to go have already secured their tickets and also being made to pay for special delivery

And if we don’t buy then it will be marked against us?
Having read the email we got, I think it went to everyone who registered, so I don’t actually think it’s going to count as one of our allocated matches

But we have a home game on Thursday night when the ticket office is actually open so not to have the choice of collection is a joke. Especially when it could be posted tomorrow or Wednesday to be received by Saturday morning.
The ticket office operational side of our club seems to be doing everything they can just to p*ss us all off!
Earlier in the season we were allowed to collect the Dundee away tickets before a midweek match from the ticket office

Does anyone know who Susan Hannah reports to? Who's remit does ticketing ultimately fall under?
In fairness before mygers came along we usually got balloted and tickets a good 2-3 weeks before every away game, maybe the odd hiccup here and there but nowhere the shambles of this season. In my view mygers has complicated the ticketing operation and probably a lack of communication between the TO and mygers.

4 of us in F&F - I ordered mine and another mates.

Mine has arrived, his missing. Thought it was weird as they usually post in the same envelope. Turns out Rangers have sent his to another one of the boys in the F&F house.

Not a massive issue, but pretty unprofessional.

Post has been but no ticket (through the 1st ballot).

Touch of anxiety seeing others have landed.

4 of us in F&F - I ordered mine and another mates.

Mine has arrived, his missing. Thought it was weird as they usually post in the same envelope. Turns out Rangers have sent his to another one of the boys in the F&F house.

Not a massive issue, but pretty unprofessional.
Not like them to mess things up, usually flawless haha

I got offered livi from the club, logged in and bought it.

Another email came in and went to my junk folder saying it was an error and I don't have a livi ticket....

They took the money on 17th and still not reimbursed me.

Shambles.

* update *
It arrived today

Last edited:
Ticket office has just sent out an email to my son saying he can get a ticket but nothing for me. We're both in friends and family and both at the same membership tier the TO is really lacking just now.

Back