Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ****

I have spoken to the ticket centre and the ballot results will be out in the coming days

Thank You

Allison
So, Friday 5pm then? Budget in Special Delivery folks, that's if you get one. Cause god forbid they reopen the Ticket Office.

Nothing for me this time.

No one on friends & family have one either, all in Gold. Beginning to question if it’s worth continuing with F&F.
If you all had 4 tickets before Hibs ballot, including any second or third ballots for other games, you’d have been low down the list

No one in gold should be on more than 4 just now

Yeah I’m in the exact same scenario as you , silver but my mates bronze . It must be affecting
Has to be mate, ive applied for everything up to January together as 2 so probably still won’t have one by then, after that I’ll be registering separately to see if it makes a difference, farce

If you all had 4 tickets before Hibs ballot, including any second or third ballots for other games, you’d have been low down the list

I'm 4 from ballot - St Johnstone, Dundee, Motherwell, Livi

Got Ross County too which doesn't count towards your total.

How many you now on? Good news if this is only your 3rd is you’ll get Hearts
Missed St Mirren and Motherwell back to back now on 4. As you say think most Gold will be sat on 4 now. The silver mistake probably means half of gold should have been on 5 by now.

Had to pay the Special Delivery got lucky on St Johnstone ticket standing at sorting office the Friday before shouting to postmen not doing that again.

Got Livi and in Silver so wasn't expecting a Hibs ticket but interesting someone further up got a Hibs ticket after not applying for Livi.

Daft question but assuming there was no comeback on applying for the shite to get the good? Just another free for all for those picking and choosing games ahead of those wanting to attend everything?

No because it’s based on offers rather than tickets bought. So you’d have still missed out

Is that definitely the case then mate?

Given that they’ve still not clarified the requirement for Cat A games, I’m starting to think all the people that avoided applying for Livi have probably done the right thing to get them up the list for this.

The lack of clarity about this scheme is a joke.

I wasn’t expecting Hibs in all honesty. And the point re F&F is a general one not in response to not receiving a ticket here.

Is that definitely the case then mate?

Given that they’ve still not clarified the requirement for Cat A games, I’m starting to think all the people that avoided applying for Livi have probably done the right thing to get them up the list for this.

The lack of clarity about this scheme is a joke.
Yeah, I believe it to be the case. I’m sure it was covered around the St Johnstone/Dundee games

I thought there were requirements around applying for specific matches to be considered for a Cat A Hibs ticket ?

Or did the Ticket Office just level up giving to anyone not yet on 4 ? (In gold)

I'm in silver and got one, never applied for Livi.

Nothing for me FFS.

That’s St Johnstone and Livi in the ballot. Utter bollocks

I'm sure you're also in Silver mate.

I'm sitting on one so I think you might be struggling for awhile longer. If the previous poster that didn't apply for Livi did indeed get a ticket then I imagine a lot of Silvers who haven't applied for many games will be first in the queue for their 1st ticket for Hibs, Sheep, Hearts etc. putting those who have applied for everything down the queue even though we were told we had to apply for the shite to get the good.

Question. I am gold and missed out on the first ballot for Livi but purchased one through the final ballot yesterday.

Given that I’ve only been balloted for Livi due to people not purchasing their allocated tickets, will that still mean I go to the back of the queue again?

I’ve missed out on Hibs by the looks of it which is why I ask.
Would of thought so, you still got one.

I thought there were requirements around applying for specific matches to be considered for a Cat A Hibs ticket ?

Or did the Ticket Office just level up giving to anyone not yet on 4 ? (In gold)

Post how many tickets you were on and what you applied for this year.

The club never said what the requirements actually were though, just that you had to have applied for additional matches.

The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

For certain high demand matches (such as Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs), supporters will be required to have registered for additional matches before these games are available to apply for. The match application threshold for these games will be communicated in due course.

2nd of season for myself and boy my son got email but I never so worth checking your account online, also the email went into junk folder

In corporate and didn’t get hibs or livi. Hibs I can understand but don’t know how I couldn’t get a livi one as that is a big allocation

Got two, our second of season on Silver.

Again though no email sent from Rangers. You do wonder how many punter miss out on tickets due to this. Fair enough most of us on here know to check our accounts now but, what about those that don't have social media?

I'm sure you're also in Silver mate.

I'm sitting on one so I think you might be struggling for awhile longer. If the previous poster that didn't apply for Livi did indeed get a ticket then I imagine a lot of Silvers who haven't applied for many games will be first in the queue for their 1st ticket for Hibs, Sheep, Hearts etc. putting those who have applied for everything down the queue even though we were told we had to apply for the shite to get the good.
It’s absolute utter bollocks. I don’t know if the 3rd Livi ballot counts towards your tickets as it was sent to everyone.

I’ll be gold next season so it’s going to work in my favour but the system is pish

The club never said what the requirements actually were though, just that you had to have applied for additional matches.

The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

For certain high demand matches (such as Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs), supporters will be required to have registered for additional matches before these games are available to apply for. The match application threshold for these games will be communicated in due course.
So they just let everyone apply anyway. There is no previous requirement to have applied for everything because they just let everyone apply anyway.

Thanks for the reminder.

My tickets:
Gold - Yes
Bronze - No

That side seems to work but no idea how the Bronze mob ever move up.

It’s absolute utter bollocks. I don’t know if the 3rd Livi ballot counts towards your tickets as it was sent to everyone.

I’ll be gold next season so it’s going to work in my favour but the system is pish
It will count, you’ll now be on 2 with some silver on 0

No tickets for Hibs I never got one for Livvi but my dad did, first time one of us got a ticket and the other never since Rod Wallace scored the winner near the end at the piggery.

Find it quite hard to believe that we’re in a situation were some folk have had 4/5 tickets this season and some are still sitting on 0/1 even though they’ve applied for every game !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back