Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not just wait to the end of the season and see how it’s played out.

We're struggling to get to the halfway point of the season without the process having changed at least twice that I know off, never mind the different methods of communication that MyGers has went through, particularly when it comes to the the away tickets mate.

Me and the wee man got, however on logging on to buy there are 4 separate price levels listed but only 3 available to purchase, the under 12 price band is missing.

Can't attend Hibs anyway due to work but when did the ballot open for this?

I can't recall receiving an email from the club about it.

Was Celtic ever confirmed top down?

Are we even going to get tickets.
Not that I can recall

Only rule I seen stipulated was that tickets would be for Gold tier only.

They’ve claimed we won’t get tickets but not sure how that sits within the SPL rules if there’s no red zones

Not that I can recall

Only rule I seen stipulated was that tickets would be for Gold tier only.

They’ve claimed we won’t get tickets but not sure how that sits within the SPL rules if there’s no red zones
Game is a month away, they'll need to decide pretty soon if we are getting tickets or not.

Game is a month away, they'll need to decide pretty soon if we are getting tickets or not.
Don’t think we’re getting tickets for January. Rumour that it’s top down so will be top down after the split.
I’ll miss out but no complaints

I've applied for every away game except Livingston, and got none of them. However, having not applied for Livingston, I got one.

No tickets so far from silver, and one by what seems like a mistake. MyGers is an utter farce.

Delighted I got Hibs but the fact I never got livi in 3 ballots tells you something is wrong with mygers
Did you check your junk mail? The email basically said it was a first come first served for the remaining tickets - did you Defo register?

Oh what tier are you in though?

Did you check your junk mail? The email basically said it was a first come first served for the remaining tickets - did you Defo register?

Registered for every game checked my junk mail regular just incase I also check my account for the online requirement and keep a eye on threads like this on a daily basis, am on the high end of silver been allocated Dundee and now Hibs

Nothing for me i wasn't expecting one either as i am on 2 and in silver it might be a couple of months before i get another ticket as some Silver tier members haven't received a ticket yet.

Except when high silvers sneaked into gold for Dundee was it and some old skool golds missed out, then there were plenty moaning gold members on here…
It was St Mirren, I was one of those pesky tier movers, now been allocated for 4 aways in a row, playing catch up

Why are people talking about celtic tickets? I thought they said we weren’t getting any? What have i missed?

Me or my old man never received this for livi , not too fussed as getting from the bus same for hibs .

No, you’re evidently now a fully fledged gold bear. The ones in question got relegated back to silver bears
In on the exact minimum amount of points required for gold so don't expect to be there long as I've not bought any add ons, just got my points from going to games

Was reading through this thinking the same as other posters, where the %^*& was my email to register for livi or hibs… all of the remaining away games before new year were on the same email as my gers points update looked back on my deleted emails and found it, raging man, why have they done that rather than just the normal email to register?! I never usually bother my arse reading the points update emails, came back to bite me big time…registered for aberdeen and celtic just because i still can but ive no chance of getting any of them.

Don't know about tickets but by God i hope we fu**ing hammer them on the day and we will see who is smiling then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back