Day 1 - GVB

That was well worth the wait ?

Pictures of them throwing up after 30 minutes of doggies or sweat covered red faces would have provided more positive feedback than them merely doing a kids exercise ! ?

FE5FdsMXoAcWA-H
Right, where’s the fucking shitebag?

I don’t want to be a doom monger and I know it’s the mangers first training session but it’s worrying how little smiles there were. Just looking very much of going through the motions
You’re right. Should have had a big game of tig instead. Would have been some laugh.

It’s a training session ffs.

I’m not interested in people laughing or smiling. I want to see them blowing out their arses and getting wired into each other

Trying to tame Ryan Kent would be a bad start for any coaching team so I'm going to try and not think too much into the comment.

Defoe wearing blue instead of black suggests to me that he might become a playing option again.

I don't see these players and their questionable mentalities responding well to they kind of comments.

I don’t want to be a doom monger and I know it’s the mangers first training session but it’s worrying how little smiles there were. Just looking very much of going through the motions

They have training sessions where its a laugh, recently with the big yoga balls. Others where they need to work. Its a new boss, they dont know whats fully acceptable yet. Not something to worry about.

Loved Makkay telling Kent tricks are for the circus in his matter of fact Dutch way Too!!!! Too fuckin right. And then chatting to Alegria.

Looked like a back to basics session from my very limited knowledge of professional training. Not surprising on a new coach's first day

After Gio gave the instruction to take one touch to make the angle then pass it was interesting to see Morelos paying no attention and doing what he wanted to do :eek:

Do the full B team train with the first team or select players?

Watching that reminded me how angry I am about Sunday.

That was well worth the wait ?

Pictures of them throwing up after 30 minutes of doggies or sweat covered red faces would have provided more positive feedback than them merely doing a kids exercise ! ?
Two days before a huge European game?

Looked like a back to basics session from my very limited knowledge of professional training. Not surprising on a new coach's first day
I used to go up to Stepps to watch the first team train with Advocaat prior to Auchenhowie being built. There was a lot of bounce games where the players were only allowed one touch in each move.

Back