Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Buy an extra paper and convert a yoon
We're not skint honest!!!!
Inside an eight paper FreeDumb supplement
Nicolae , a failed businessman, a tuechter , and Canada's biggest export since Terence and Philip will try to convince you to buy some magic beans off them.
FElmUJyXsAUSJCP

con
I wouldn’t wipe my arse with their utter lies and shite. I despise nats with every sinew of my being.

Love the casual mention of anti-semitism, when discussing someone he finds distasteful. The guy must have missed their various and repeated acts of anti-semitism at his club and by his fellow hygienically challenged supporters
Not to mention the anti Britishism. The brass neck of these idiots never fails to amaze me. They want to be loved but are by far the most hated supporters of a club, no doubt about it. Apartheid schooling has a lot to answer for, they are the problem/ bigots. Been away for a long long time now and looking in now it’s obvious. They want to be victims. They thrive on it. It’s their get out of jail card every time.

This isn't from kerryfail it's a personal example of it from my dark side supporting brother in law in a facebook messaging exchange last Friday.

ME: Seems Van Bronckhorst is being touted as favourite for the job

HIM: Yeah I read that, tbh I think when he sees wot transfer funds he’ll have etc he won’t touch it, I think it’ll be murty then mcinness

ME: There's absolutely no chance Murty will be taking the team. None at all.

HIM: Well if they can’t get a signature by Monday he’ll have to step in. I also think more than ever that there will need to be players sold in January

ME: That's impossible, for so many reasons I can't be bothered typing them. There's more chance of Dougie Park picking a team. If it came to a pinch they would have a senior player pick the team.

HIM: I think murty has more experience than a player tbh

ME: That may be the case but guys who have inside access are intimating it just couldn't happen for various reasons. Broken down as much as possible Murty has a history the fans don't like and someone the players will listen to and respect is needed.

That's not Murty. If it were to come to it more likely to be a player such as Jermain Defoe. Who i'm confident knows a lot about football And will be respected by the players.

And that was the end of it, he didn't reply to that and I said nothing else, until 15 minutes or so ago.

ME: Well there you have it, Van Bronckhorst it is. You're not good at predicting the outcome of these things.

Currently no reply to that.

Update, I can tell he has seen my last message, but still no reply. What can you say. But this.

I see them going on about last season saying they lost the league we didn't win it ! wtf actually goes on in their head it makes no sense at all.

Ironically that would be true of us if we lost it this season. Last season they were blown out of the water like everybody else, no debate.

fekn zoomer offended by a colour, say's it all about theses sad fckrs.
Their own anti protestant bigotry shines through the way they go on about the colour Orange, sad people these bigots. My new Orange t-shirt arrives today, can't wait to get it on, hope not too many people combust with rage as I walk round Tesco later... haaahhhhhhaaaaahaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Can just anticipate the seeth from bheasts and their cheerleaders in the media when they witness a sea of orange tomorrow.

The usual suspects will be letting us know how deeply offended they are by the colour orange.
Michael Stewart will be taking a tanking again off his fisher price punch bag.

“In fairness to Laudrup I have never seen him praise his time at Rangers”.

What a bizarre way of looking at the world.

Regardless of the club, I would expect any player to speak fondly of their time at a club that was the most successful of their career.

Weirdos.

Laudrup has obviously often spoken fondly of the club, but in their twisted world it’s ok to be reasonable about the Dane if he didn’t say anything positive about us. What a horrible world it is in their heads.

Just in case anyone is wondering why James Forrest is seething with rage all the time....

The inadequacy and fear of an imminent heart attack is pouring out him
Is it just my eyes or is that weeble wearing an Orange T shirt - surely it would melt if anything Orange got near it?

Maybe ronnies Twitter needs higblighting to plod with his sectarian ramblings.
Every day throwing around the hun term. Sectarianism and discrimination.
Every day, bizarrely given my first line, referring to others as the [Klu Klux] Klan despite it clearly being him who has the massive issues with prejudice and discrimination.
Every day, making up lies about child sex abuse to try and deflect the attention on Celtic decades long running extensive paedophile ring.

Not sure why he is allowed to carry out multiple criminal acts and Twitter refuse to act on him?

If you have twitter, report a bigot please:

1. Click the 3 dots at the top right of his tweet.
2. Select "it is abusive or harmful".
3. Click "it directs hate against a protected category (e.g. race, religion etc)"
4. For who it is targeting select "me"*
5. Click the blue "Add 1" button at the bottom right.
6. You can now write that you are reporting them for the use of the word "h*n" and what ever else you want about it being a bigoted, sectarian, offensive term.
7. click the "send the report to twitter button"
8. Click "done" at the top right.

Only takes a minute.

* The reason to select "me" for who the abuse is targeted at is that this is the only way I have found that allows you to explain to twitter what you are complaining about.

If you select someone else you can make the report but without the opportunity to identify the offending sectarian language.

3. Click "it directs hate against a protected category (e.g. race, religion etc)"
6. You can now write that you are reporting them for the use of the word "h*n" and what ever else you want about it being a bigoted, sectarian, offensive term.

Only takes a minute.

* The reason to select "me" for who the abuse is targeted at is that this is the only way I have found that allows you to explain to twitter what you are complaining about.

If you select someone else you can make the report but without the opportunity to identify the offending sectarian language.
Annoyingly it doesn't let you report things unless you've got an account.

You got Hartson, you got Sutton
But you are still a fat pie munching glutton
Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho
Rangers were not put into liquidation which made you cry from your fat man boobs which is called lactation
Rangers did get Flo but you'll always be utterly obsessed with the Champions from your fat neck right down to your big toe

6953360.jpg

Does this idiot ever write anything about his own team?

This is a proper crank, a majorly obsessive moron who is totally and utterly consumed by all things Rangers. It’s pathetic and sad in equal measure.

Young James here might actually need to get some serious counselling for his affliction .

None of them talk or write about there own team, Theres no interest in it from there support.

Does this idiot ever write anything about his own team?

This is a proper crank, a majorly obsessive moron who is totally and utterly consumed by all things Rangers. It’s pathetic and sad in equal measure.

Young James here might actually need to get some serious counselling for his affliction .
Since Sunday he has wrote eight blogs about Rangers from gloating about the Hibs game to once again insinuating lasts season's title win was down to caffeine doping .

But this blog below surpasses all the rest .

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho
Rangers were not put into liquidation which made you cry from your fat man boobs which is called lactation
Rangers did get Flo but you'll always be utterly obsessed with the Champions from your fat neck right down to your big toe

6953360.jpg

That’s the face of somebody who’s never had his nat king cole, not from a wummin anyway :))

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho

6953360.jpg
A face, a wean runs from.

Since Sunday he has wrote eight blogs about Rangers from gloating about the Hibs game to once again insinuating lasts season's title win was down to caffeine doping .

This is superb Davidson could have worked for St J on Saturday and then Rangers on Sunday!!! I can really see either club going for that if he was moving to us!

Also the Director of football is Ross Wilson, the one that went out and got GvB!!

Only takes a minute.

Done!

Jesus H Christ.

Is phil mac gorilla brain still - still! - claiming to have insiders around Ibrox passing him inside info even the mainstream media (ie those with jobs) dont get?

Why in gods name would anyone at Ibrox give these stories to an Unemployed As Fu.ck tarr.ier tramp living in oirland who has a john hinkley jr obsession of our club?

It makes zero sense.

Bullshit after bullshit claims for over a decade and special needs james and his ilk think "pure brillant info man!"

Creepy weirdos.

This is superb Davidson could have worked for St J on Saturday and then Rangers on Sunday!!! I can really see either club going for that if he was moving to us!

Also the Director of football is Ross Wilson, the one that went out and got GvB!!
He wrote this sycophantic pish about flange and the media what makes even funnier he was dead against Flange joining them.

He wrote multiple blogs about Flange being out his depth shouldn't be near their club . Yet now reading him you would think he was behind him from the start .

Jesus H Christ.

Is phil mac gorilla brain still - still! - claiming to have insiders around Ibrox passing him inside info even the mainstream media (ie those with jobs) dont get?

Why in gods name would anyone at Ibrox give these stories to an Unemployed As Fu.ck tarr.ier tramp living in oirland who has a john hinkley jr obsession of our club?

It makes zero sense.

Bullshit after bullshit claims for over a decade and special needs james and his ilk think "pure brillant info man!"

Creepy weirdos.

Fantasy Phil also wrote this , maybe he forgot to tell James about this or maybe he just tells constant lies .

Back