Bronze mygers getting more tickets than Silver?

So 4 Aways already, at this stage of the season. That's probably already the same as you'd have got under the old system over the course of a full season. I'm not sure you have cause for complaint on that basis.
Paying for the privilege etc and two of the four were in redraws

Other golds have had more and some bronze one fewer than me yet more than some silver.

I'd suggest it isn't ideal. Hospitality get loads. Then many of the people paying for all sorts of shite to get high points seem to miss out quite regularly. Not sure the answer but it's worth sharing experiences of this anyway.

I'm in silver and I have had Dundee and Hibs. Also got the offer of Livi yesterday but it's too short notice to change plans.

End of the day my mate has managed to nab 3 tickets while I'm only on 1 despite wanting and applying for every game so far.

Ross County & Livi were down to luck but the system clearly isn't working if someone in Bronze can get 3 times as many tickets as someone in silver just by being a bit luckier.

We apparently got the email to buy our Livi tickets at the same time and he was just a bit faster, which isn't how a loyalty based scheme like this is supposed to work, am I wrong?
It seems it is working OK for some in gold and some in bronze going by this thread but silver seems to be missing out.

Not sure if every silver member has an issue but there just isn't enough tickets to go around and the club devised a scheme to get more dosh off folk rightly or wrong.

As someone touched on, hospitality are getting plenty and maybe limits should be placed on this eg 1 instead of 2 or whatever

If this was the old away scheme how many tickets would you usually have had at this point of the season?

I think folk especially bronze moaning because theyve not had many tickets are forgetting how little you got on the old scheme.

Ill wait see many i get by end of the season before going tonto. Im on 2 just now mid silver.

If this was the old away scheme how many tickets would you usually have had at this point of the season?

I think folk especially bronze moaning because theyve not had many tickets are forgetting how little you got on the old scheme.

Ill wait see many i get by end of the season before going tonto. Im on 2 just now mid silver.
Gold will benefit, some silver will end on roughly how much they would’ve got, bronze will get less

If we paid £40 for the old cccs I reckon numbers would’ve went down and we’d have got more tickets

Applied for every game and not heard a peep. I won’t be making a donation next year.
Might sound a daft question, but do you check your Rangers Account to see if you’ve been successful in the ballot? One of the flaws in the system is that you don’t get an email to say you’ve been successful and can proceed to purchase. Might be why you’ve ‘not heard a peep’.

If this was the old scheme I'd be lucky to have had 2, as it stands I'm on 4

Might sound a daft question, but do you check your Rangers Account to see if you’ve been successful in the ballot? One of the flaws in the system is that you don’t get an email to say you’ve been successful and can proceed to purchase. Might be why you’ve ‘not heard a peep’.
Yeah mate I religiously have a look. Pot luck I suppose. Some you won’t, some you don’t.

There’s no way you have registered for every away game and not received one ticket so far.

Livi ticket was first come first serve for those who registered also. So everyone who registered and didn’t get one in the ballot got an email.
I'm silver, registered for every game except Livingston, and I've had none that way. Somehow I got offered a Livingston one in the first ballot even though I didn't register for the match. It's a complete mess.

I'm silver, registered for every game except Livingston, and I've had none that way. Somehow I got offered a Livingston one in the first ballot even though I didn't register for the match. It's a complete mess.

I don’t think it’s a mess at all, I think a high % of people don’t know how to use the system.

There’s no way you have registered for every away game and not received one ticket so far.

Livi ticket was first come first serve for those who registered also. So everyone who registered and didn’t get one in the ballot got an email.
Yes there is. I know silvers that have applied for all games and have received 0

I don't have MyGers so have no experience of this process but based on the T&C's and what is being mentioned here isn't it the case that each tier has a purchase window to secure their tickets before it moves onto the next tier?

Are we saying people in say Gold aren't getting the requirement to purchase and that's why if not all tickets are sold it's moving to the next tiers and they miss out?

Guys I know on silver haven’t had the requirement so it’s not as if they just haven’t signed on to buy

Could that be because all Gold members took up the allocation or do they know for sure other Silver or even Bronze members have had the requirement and managed to purchase through the club for those particular games? Have they never had the chance to purchase any games at all?

Also see when people on here are saying their mates have had 0, 1 or 2 games so far do you mean successful purchase of a ticket and attended the game or the requirement was added giving them the opportunity to buy one?

Seems there could be two separate issues being talked about here, the main concerning one being people who are eligible not getting the opportunity to buy as the requirements isn't being added for their tier when it should be which seems like a technical issue to me.

Last edited:
I'm on bronze. Got offered my first away game versus livi, missed the date to buy my ticket.

Got offered hibs away.

I don't have MyGers so have no experience of this process but based on the T&C's and what is being mentioned here isn't it the case that each tier has a purchase window to secure their tickets before it moves onto the next tier?

Are we saying people in say Gold aren't getting the requirement to purchase and that's why if not all tickets are sold it's moving to the next tiers and they miss out?

Could that be because all Gold members took up the allocation or do they know for sure other Silver or even Bronze members have had the requirement and managed to purchase through the club for those particular games? Have they never had the chance to purchase any games at all?

Also see when people on here are saying their mates have had 0, 1 or 2 games so far do you mean successful purchase of a ticket and attended the game or the requirement was added giving them the opportunity to buy one?

Seems there could be two separate issues being talked about here, the main concerning one being people who are eligible not getting the opportunity to buy as the requirements isn't being added for their tier when it should be which seems like a technical issue to me.
No, I’m saying I know silvers that are on 0 that had applied for all games and weren’t successful in ballots. Only opportunity they’ve had to buy was ross county free for all and livi where anyone could buy

They’ve got tickets from other means but the guy was saying no one on silver hasn’t had one through STs if they’d applied for all

Re highlighted bit - you do realise all tiers have a separate pool of tickets for each game? Just for clarity

Re highlighted bit - you do realise all tiers have a separate pool of tickets for each game? Just for clarity
I wasn't aware of that bit, I thought it was a simple offering to top tier, any left over goes to the next tier and so on.

I can see why some Bronze members get tickets and others don't now.

I'm silver and have had only Dundee and 3rd ballot for Livi. It seems like everyone and their Granny got tickets for those two though. I better get Pittodrie! :p

I wasn't aware of that bit, I thought it was a simple offering to top tier, any left over goes to the next tier and so on.

I can see why some Bronze members get tickets and others don't now.
No, there’s always gold members missing out on every game and there’s silver/bronze there as they have a separate pool of tickets

Only games that are gold only are Celtic away. Aberdeen might be gold/silver

The only difference is gold will get around 65% if available mygers tickets, silver get around 20% and bronze 15% for example. Therefore, gold have a better chance at getting a ticket and will end up with more over the course of a season as there’s less gold members too

In all honesty, that’s why I think the club should be releasing mygers FAQs that are actually useful. If they want any help, they know where I am - happy to take on the role of MyGers liaison officer at no extra cost to the club

I know silvers with zero then some with two.

Ive had 4 not counting Ross county
Silvers on two were either the ones with kids so were given a ticket through the parent/guardian remedy period or they were promoted to gold in error

People don’t seem to understand this :eek:

Silvers on two were either the ones with kids so were given a ticket through the parent/guardian remedy period or they were promoted to gold in error

People don’t seem to understand this :eek:
To be fair, there has been no communication from Rangers on this so unless you post on here or seen it on Twitter then it's easy to miss

I have. Email from ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk on 20th October with payment reference and purchase owner numbers for livi, Hibs,hearts, Aberdeen, Celtic. I've also applied for other away games when registration open and I'm silver.

On top end of silver and offered a ticket once for Livvy. Apart from that had four offers to register for a ticket for away games.Of the two I've registered for missed out on Hibs away and by the looks of the Hearts allocation will miss out on that as well.
And I've checked my junk folder... nada.

I'm bronze and registered for every game so far, no offers at all. Concerned I haven't been offered Livi if Bronze were all emailed with an offer? I've checked my junk mail, definitely nothing there!

Bronze, I have registered for everything so far and the first ticket I've got is hibs, I would not be surprised if that's my lot for this season.

Back