1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

waiting for a ticket email for this one

200.gif

I didn't get hibs so hopefully manage to scrape one of the few hearts. If they fill their stadium then fair enough, it's when they reduce allocations to leave empty seats that does my nut in

Nothing new to this and I am glad they are because I like going to watch the team I support play football but Hibs really are so small time.

As such. The Gold MyGers members who qualify and aren’t successful should be the ones balloted for Pittodrie.

If they can sell them to their own fans then fair enough, it's the leaving so many seats empty that annoys me but if they can sell them then you can't complain

If they can sell them to their own fans then fair enough, it's the leaving so many seats empty that annoys me but if they can sell them then you can't complain
I'd imagine they'll sell majority of the stadium if they're doing it. They have a good home attendance.

Disappointing as this game falls on my birthday and was to be a birthday day out.

But Hearts have the right to make that decision if they want to.

Aberdeen likely to be gold only too then I guess (hope), we wont get much more for that. Around 1600

I wouldn't disagree with that (even as a bronze member) but i reckon they'll give a small %age to Silver and Bronze for Pittodrie.

So about 500 - 600 tickets for mygers?

Would imagine there will be at least 1.5k in Gold who have registered for at least 6 out of the 7 games so roughly a 1 in 3 chance of a ticket?

An indication of what can happen with MyGers when the communication is there and transparent.

No gripes being in Silver and missing out to those in Gold. A gutter as it's a cracking away trip but that's the way it is. 11000 registrations seems the highest there has been I would think?

Back