1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

Perhaps clubs should be fined for every empty seat. A full stadium, however small, is better than an empty Parkhead with twice the number of fans

1 ticket out of 7 as a silver member, not sure what benefits being a MyGers member has other than hampden tickets?
Even then, you can get a spare for hampden in a 50/50 split

I’d Chuck it if I wasn’t gold

Noticed the wording for the hibs game “ ballot only included supporters who have registered for atleast 4 domestic games this season “

I’ve applied for everyone and received nowt. Some people can’t apply for every game as they have commitments and families and that shouldn’t make them ineligible to enter a ballot for other games !

Just seen a ticket for hibs Away In my junk folder ( never goes there )which ive now missed out on . Will this gub me for hearts now?

Noticed the wording for the hibs game “ ballot only included supporters who have registered for atleast 4 domestic games this season “

I’ve applied for everyone and received nowt. Some people can’t apply for every game as they have commitments and families and that shouldn’t make them ineligible to enter a ballot for other games !
That's how a 'loyalty' scheme works I'm afraid mate, as unfair that may appear to some.

Those who do apply for every game could easily put forward the flip-side of that argument that why should those picking and choosing (regardless of the reasons, justified or otherwise) have the same chance as them?

Just got Hearts as well, happy with that.

Let the Aberdeen ticket battle commence.
Looks like it’ll be the usual faces we see in the away end then mate. Your bro sorted too? Looks like there’s only 2 of our lot sorted which is utterly grim

Was it included in the original MyGers conditions that they would put those added requirements onto ballots, or have they breached their own Ts&Cs?

I don't go to away games, and am not on MyGers, but one of my thoughts was if you only give tickets to away matches to Gold members, then it becomes a self perpetuating and others don't have the chance to move up

Even then, you can get a spare for hampden in a 50/50 split

I’d Chuck it if I wasn’t gold
I've had tickets of my bus for every match but its about to get alot harder with Hearts, Aberdeen etc.

This new system makes me wonder why I bother with away games.

Can’t wait to revisit this thread in detail later. People actually trying to say silver/bronze should’ve been balloted for this allocation are hilarious :D

Anyone have a link to where you can register for the away games coming up? I never received the email stating we had to register for a lot of the games in advance up to January.

Fair play to the club on the communication hopefully continues throughout the season.
It’s like my prayers have been answered. Someone must be reading posts on here so maybe my crying is working

God bless mygers. I love being the mygers Liasion officer

Looks like anyone still on 4 getting Aberdeen.

But you will have folk on 4 that might have had neither Hibs nor Hearts and supercede any that did to get their first Cat A.

Based on this ballot where it looks certain Hibs excluded you from Hearts.

Didn't even notice the option of £31 and £29 - What's the difference, £29 at the front and £31 further back with a better view?

"We are all part of the Rangers family and deserve the same chance to watch the team"

Idiots
“The only game I could attend was Hearts because I’d arranged a full weekend in Edinburgh around getting a ticket. Gold have had tickets for the rest of the games so it’s only fair I get a ticket for the game I can attend”

Type of people that write a sob story on twitter saying they’ve been let down for a ticket, totally made up story to get retweets

Looks like a lot of familiar faces will be present at Tynecastle :eek:

That's me on 5 balloted away games now, Plus I got a Ross County one on the quickly canned fastest first system , unlikely I will get one for Aberdeen now but that's the way it goes,

So if i got allocated hibs and never bought it ( junk folder )

Then got ruled out of hearts…

Do i now miss pittodrie too? Looking like a triple boot in the baws

“The only game I could attend was Hearts because I’d arranged a full weekend in Edinburgh around getting a ticket. Gold have had tickets for the rest of the games so it’s only fair I get a ticket for the game I can attend”

Type of people that write a sob story on twitter saying they’ve been let down for a ticket, totally made up story to get retweets

Looks like a lot of familiar faces will be present at Tynecastle :eek:
Don't think me and the wee man will, however the only tickets we haven't had so far were St Mirren (although we picked them up elsewhere) so can't complain, hopefully this gives us a better chance of Pittodrie now.

Back