1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

My mate is Gold, applied for every game and bought anything allocated to him and is on 3
Must’ve not bought a ticket offered to him then.

There’s a boy from my RSC who’s gold that’s saying he’s in 3. He didn’t buy a game in error

Mygers is a far fairer system for the regular match goers. Those below gold will continue to greet, but loyalty is rightly being rewarded and that's not even up for debate.

That's all I've got to say on the matter, got a bus to catch.
This 100%,those who aren’t in gold have nobody to blame but themselves,especially if they had decent TC points.

Harsh but true.

Must’ve not bought a ticket offered to him then.

There’s a boy from my RSC who’s gold that’s saying he’s in 3. He didn’t buy a game in error
He’s bought everything allocated to him. We’ve had the same tickets except I’ve had Dundee and he’s not. He checked emails and junk folder at the time after I got mine.

We both double check order histories once we know emails are out.

Anyone have a link to where you can register for the away games coming up? I never received the email stating we had to register for a lot of the games in advance up to January.
The email with all the registration info was sent on October 20th,it also contained your MyGers points and tier update.
You can log into your account and do match registrations under MyGers when you want .

Nothing for me.

I got Hibs so wasn't expecting one with the allocation cut.

Hopefully get Aberdeen.

After the original coms said apply for games you can make its became clear that you need to apply for everything, buy whatever offered and sell them on if you can't make it.

I’ve done all of those except friendly games. Still a couple hundred points short I think

I know someone who hasn’t bought any add ons, just attended every game in Scotland and he's in.

I'd check your points mate.
You should be closer to Gold than that.

Totally get this point, but it’s also creating the closed shop club insisted wouldn’t happen.

As mentioned in the thread before, Mygers wasn't sold as Gold only for the big games, it was also stated that you should only apply for the games you can make, now they are telling us that we need to apply for a certain amount of games before we're balloted for certain games.

Gold weren't too happy either when Brondby was top down.

It's a shambles across the board, every other game it gets worse.

I know someone who hasn’t bought any add ons, just attended every game in Scotland and he's in.

It's not just attending the games it was ticking the cccs boxes. People could have went to exactly the same games but those not on cccs would have a lot less points

It's not just attending the games it was ticking the cccs boxes. People could have went to exactly the same games but those not on cccs would have a lot less points

Very true.

As mentioned in the thread before, Mygers wasn't sold as Gold only for the big games, it was also stated that you should only apply for the games you can make, now they are telling us that we need to apply for a certain amount of games before we're balloted for certain games.

It was said long ago you had to register for so many games to be considered for Cat A games.

It’s always been said European aways would be top down.

Lucky enough to get one in ballot. Didn’t get hibs so thought a had a chance until a seen the allocation so one of the fortunate ones.

Think I’ll need to. Cheers.

Does this go back to Warbs 1st season in the SPL ?
Yeah, from 16/17 onwards this season

That’ll drop off next season if it remains as a 5 year rolling period, if it changes to 3 year rolling period the 17/18 will drop off too

You're right. Outwith the piggery they were supposed to be sold across 3 tiers, obviously with a higher percentage to Gold, then Silver, then Bronze.

3 of us who missed hibs got in the ballot so happy days, never seemed to get tynecastle in the old scheme ballots.

You're right. Outwith the piggery they were supposed to be sold across 3 tiers, obviously with a higher percentage to Gold, then Silver, then Bronze.
You’ve obviously missed the carte Blanche clause to make it up as they go along;

I.e them making European aways top down etc

Except it isn't because they made up new rules for aways we just aren't sure what they are
Well we’re led to believe it’s 1 point until we find out what it’ll be

My point was away tickets are minimal points. They’re trying to get people to buy add ons to try and accrue points

It’s Groundhog Day, I’ve covered all this at length but the people moaning were no where to be seen. No one wanted to listen to me thinking I would be personally affected, I’ve benefitted and still against it

Dunno mate I've taken everything I can and gone to all domestic competitions home and away. I'm still in silver as is another boy on my bus.

What's a sickener is when it comes to hearts but have missed a handful of games during the shit years then I think the same once back into top league.

Always wanted a loyalty scheme but really from day one this has been more about a money making and how much less work it can be for the TO.

You can't please everyone but the loyalty word is where its frustrating.

Well we’re led to believe it’s 1 point until we find out what it’ll be

My point was away tickets are minimal points. They’re trying to get people to buy add ons to try and accrue points

It’s Groundhog Day, I’ve covered all this at length but the people moaning were no where to be seen. No one wanted to listen to me thinking I would be personally affected, I’ve benefitted and still against it
Not anymore, it's a fixed number of points that will be the same for everyone if they meet the threshold in their tier. That's the most made up effort yet :))

Back