1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

It’s now the same comments on every thread about tickets.

I’m in gold and got a Hearts ticket but not a Hibs ticket.

The system is clearly working for supports that go to all the games.

I don’t hear anyone moaning about Mygers on the bus, pub or various group chats I’m in. It’s only this forum I hear people moaning about it.
Spot on

Golds will end up with 8 or 9 over a season, bronze will be lucky to get more than 1 and silver will be 4 absolute maximum

Basically golds are being rewarded and lower tiers are at a detriment

I also know a bronze who got St J & Hibs. I reckon they’ll end up 3.

The difference between supply and demand for the bigger games is always going to lead to many being disappointed. I take issue with the goalposts being moved though. It was known from the beginning that Parkhead would be gold only, which is right. Now they do the same for Tynecastle. If they keep making all the bigger games gold only, memberships will fall off a cliff. Why would I pay to get nothing but a Livi ticket which I could pick up outside the ground anyway?

The difference between supply and demand for the bigger games is always going to lead to many being disappointed. I take issue with the goalposts being moved though. It was known from the beginning that Parkhead would be gold only, which is right. Now they do the same for Tynecastle. If they keep making all the bigger games gold only, memberships will fall off a cliff. Why would I pay to get nothing but a Livi ticket which I could pick up outside the ground anyway?
False, they said Aberdeen would likely be gold/silver only too

Also, they didn’t know Hearts would only give us approx 1/3 of our usual allocation. Let’s not forget corporate need to get their allocation too so why shouldn’t gold be rewarded when it’s around 400 tickets for mygers?

Membership numbers will nose dive if mygers remains in its current guise. It won’t though as they’ll 100% change things and either make more members go into the gold tier so tickets are more evenly spread or we’ll move back to a CCCS type system, only we’ll be paying for it

Not yet that I’m aware of.

Don’t think anything below A will get any and A/A+ will get 1. A shouldn’t really be getting any though
Not yet that I’m aware of.

Don’t think anything below A will get any and A/A+ will get 1. A shouldn’t really be getting any though
Cheers mate Club that usually sorts me are B.

Will have to chance it on the day since my flights are non-refundable

Also, they didn’t know Hearts would only give us approx 1/3 of our usual allocation. Let’s not forget corporate need to get their allocation too so why shouldn’t gold be rewarded when it’s around 400 tickets for mygers?

Membership numbers will nose dive if mygers remains in its current guise. It won’t though as they’ll 100% change things and either make more members go into the gold tier so tickets are more evenly spread or we’ll move back to a CCCS type system, only we’ll be paying for it
Only under 11,000 registered for hearts out of over 30,000 members,not everyone is a member for away tickets,so a honestly don’t get why people think the system will change or numbers will massively drop.

Gaurentee none of the noisy minority on here chuck it;)

Only under 11,000 registered for hearts out of over 30,000 members,not everyone is a member for away tickets,so a honestly don’t get why people think the system will change or numbers will massively drop.

Gaurentee none of the noisy minority on here chuck it;)
I won’t be chucking it so long as I’m treated like gold royalty :D

Euro aways in the cold where the grounds a treck away has always tended to be a poor atmosphere. ones in the sun always seem to be the best

I think we can agree that the club doesn't have its act together on MyGers.

Boy I know did he said

yoda-star-wars.gif

Tears and snotters everywhere in this thread.

If your not gold ask yourself why.

Gold members are being rightly rewarded.
To a point i agree but it shouldn't mean unlimited reward with a closed shop.

The lower tiers have no way to climb the ladder as no matter what you do you will never catch up so where is the reward for them.

If I'm in bronze now, purchase season ticket every year for 5 years, attend every home game, apply for every away game and go when I get a ticket no matter what I still won't catch up

The lower tiers have no way to climb the ladder as no matter what you do you will never catch up so where is the reward for them.

If I'm in bronze now, purchase season ticket every year for 5 years, attend every home game, apply for every away game and go when I get a ticket no matter what I still won't catch up
It’s not unlimited reward m8 you don’t get every game being in gold,or a closed shop.

If you do what the guys in gold have done for the previous 5 years,you will be gold.

It’s not unlimited reward m8 you don’t get every game being in gold,or a closed shop.

If you do what the guys in gold have done for the previous 5 years,you will be gold.
But they won’t because existing golds keep up buying habits and won’t be replaced

It’s my castle and I’ll defend it. Long live gold

There’s a zero incentive for younger fans signing up to MyGers. And folk wonder why the likes of Brondby Away had a shit atmosphere. :))

A lot of Gold were teens or early twenties throughout the dark days of the journey, Warburton and Pedro, but they stuck by the team, home and away every week and have been rewarded for their loyalty.

Any current young team going to, or registering for EVERY home and away game,,will become Gold within a few years.

But they won’t because existing golds keep up buying habits and won’t be replaced

What is your proposal to fix all the wrongs of MyGers, what is the fairest way of doing things in your opinion?

Correct, which is kind of a flaw. If an existing gold continues to buy everything on offer, they won’t be overtaken

Euro aways being posted hasn’t helped in that respect. I’ll be gold for next 3 years at least

You,I,& plenty others will in gold but everyone won’t so plenty will drop out.

I know plenty in gold who don’t even go to many away games never mind in Europe,they’ll be replaced when previous seasons start to drop off.

What is your proposal to fix all the wrongs of MyGers, what is the fairest way of doing things in your opinion?
I’ll reply in detail later but are you meaning fairer for all members?

Fundamentally mygers is wrong and I could strip it right back if you want

It’s now the same comments on every thread about tickets.

I’m in gold and got a Hearts ticket but not a Hibs ticket.

The system is clearly working for supports that go to all the games.

I don’t hear anyone moaning about Mygers on the bus, pub or various group chats I’m in. It’s only this forum I hear people moaning about it.

Bang on.

I don’t think they sold out their allocation when they played hivs and that was with the spoon burners getting the full stand.

If you're talking about the most recent game, it was a complete sell out, almost a week before they played.

That was rhetorical, just wanted the opportunity to highlight it.

You’ve seen my posts for nearly 2 years, this isn’t a new issue. The reality is, in its current guise and if it doesn’t change, there won’t be much movement between tiers as golds will keep up their buying habits. Euro tickets being posted has actually made the situation worse (you’ll know I’ve been advocating city collection too)

MyGers is in the mud. I’ll enjoy it whilst I can before it becomes an entry fee, CCCS-type away scheme. Again, I feel vindicated. MyGers is a heap of shite
But how many people saying they’ll not renew will? When it comes to it I know I will and I believe I’ll benefit next season. But what about those that are only able to build up points with a season ticket as they can’t afford all the extras?

But how many people saying they’ll not renew will? When it comes to it I know I will and I believe I’ll benefit next season. But what about those that are only able to build up points with a season ticket as they can’t afford all the extras?
That’s how a loyalty system works unfortunately,the more you give the more you get.

I might still renew as I will move up the list because I don't have any cccs points. Even better if it drops to 3 years as they said it would.

A lot of Gold were teens or early twenties throughout the dark days of the journey, Warburton and Pedro, but they stuck by the team, home and away every week and have been rewarded for their loyalty.

Any current young team going to, or registering for EVERY home and away game,,will become Gold within a few years.
I hope that’s the case and not everyone going up points at the same rate and no one moves tiers.

All members, as an entire support.
CCCS was “fairer” as it meant you’d get the same tickets as your F&F group + tickets were more evenly spread to all fans

You’ve now got kids getting tickets themselves and parents getting extra tickets because they can’t go themselves. That’s a system flaw. How’s that fair for members without kids?

You ask about fairness but how can golds be on 5 just now, some bronze on 2 (because they have a kid) and then some silvers on 0? Is that fairer than the old CCCS?

I’m much the same in relation to tickets so I’ve not been impacted, I just think if it’s s loyalty scheme it has to be top down. It’s not a loyalty scheme, therefore it’s not a fair system albeit I’ve benefitted

For it to be fairer, I think silver and Bronze either need to be reduced in size or gold to get a smaller % but can’t be done in a loyalty scheme

I might still renew as I will move up the list because I don't have any cccs points. Even better if it drops to 3 years as they said it would.
3 years would be brilliant for me, i don't think they'll go for that though

CCCS was “fairer” as it meant you’d get the same tickets as your F&F group + tickets were more evenly spread to all fans

You’ve now got kids getting tickets themselves and parents getting extra tickets because they can’t go themselves. That’s a system flaw. How’s that fair for members without kids?

You ask about fairness but how can golds be on 5 just now, some bronze on 2 (because they have a kid) and then some silvers on 0? Is that fairer than the old CCCS?

I’m much the same in relation to tickets so I’ve not been impacted, I just think if it’s s loyalty scheme it has to be top down. It’s not a loyalty scheme, therefore it’s not a fair system albeit I’ve benefitted

For it to be fairer, I think silver and Bronze either need to be reduced in size or gold to get a smaller % but can’t be done in a loyalty scheme
There was nothing fair about the CCCS mate,people that had season tickets for 2 minutes getting the same rewards as people who had them for years.

Mygers is the fairest system,not perfect but nothing will with a support our size.

Yip, bob on. I was 17/18 when i started going home and away back in 2011/12 season. Went through all the pain and pish down in the dregs of scottish football and now getting 'rewarded' by getting tickets for most aways in SPL this season.

It'll be hard on the even younger lads than me (I'm 27yo) but stick with it and you'll get there. And as always, if you try hard enough there's tickets out there for a lot of the domestic aways, you just need to expand your network, get talking to the other boys in the support, become a 'face' if you will and you might get some favours. It can be a grind as most of the away regulars on here will testify to, just plug away at it.

Back