Wearing orange tonight?

This is specifically against Gender based violence so what colour are we wearing to stop Women battering each other? Or indeed Transwomen battering women or other Transwomen.

Oh the joys of wokeism.

Anyway back to OP, yes wear Orange tonight to stand for Gio, Rangers and are now Dutch fuelled Special Moves.

Id wear Orange for every game now really.

Wearing orange is alot easier when its not absolutely baltic outside. Im actually sick at how non staunch this is but there ye go.

So what about that woman in the lounge who got her dick out and was wanking at the window for everyone to see? Doesn't say what colour he was wearing at the time, or indeed if she was wearing anything at all. And what's that got to do with Gio? Can I wear my blue jacket with the orange hood?

Confusing times.

This is specifically against Gender based violence so what colour are we wearing to stop Women battering each other? Or indeed Transwomen battering women or other Transwomen.

Oh the joys of wokeism.

Anyway back to OP, yes wear Orange tonight to stand for Gio, Rangers and are now Dutch fuelled Special Moves.

Id wear Orange for every game now really.
Feel better now?

So what about that woman in the lounge who got her dick out and was wanking at the window for everyone to see? Doesn't say what colour he was wearing at the time, or indeed if she was wearing anything at all. And what's that got to do with Gio? Can I wear my blue jacket with the orange hood?

Confusing times.
I'm guessing the colour purple would be rather prominent in that situation.

Back