MOTM Poll Rangers v Sparta Prague - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be delighted with a 2-0 victory tonight and see us through to the next round.
Looking forward to see how we line up and how we are going to approach this massive game.

Got the booster and flu jab yest, fekkers floored me somewhat, had to give my ticket away, Gd result, good performance, just what the doctor ordered
WATP

Getting excited now as kick off approaches, strange not knowing what the team will be like but I think anyone expecting major changes will be disappointed.
Dropping the captain would be a massive move for a new manager to make but could alienate half the dressing room from the get go so I just can't see it.

All I am really hoping for is Aribo to be nowhere near the starting line up and the team giving everything and showing something like their best, if they do we win.

For what it's worth, this is how I think we'll line up:

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Bassey
Borna

Davis
Hagi
Kamara

Aribo
Morelos
Kent

Expecting a team like this, so it definitely won't be.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun or Bassey
Bassey or Barisic

Jack
Kamara
Davis

Aribo
Sakala
Kent

We need to be realistic tonight, things have not been great on the pitch for months. Gio has had 2 days training with them and we might get a little boost from that, but realistically it will take a good few games before we see Gio's style of play.

We've shown glimpses of what we are still capable of this season. Very few and far between though. But I'm hoping the players are fired up for this. A chance to right some wrongs and put a bit of a bounce back at Ibrox. Go out and impress the new gaffer and more importantly show the fans you still give a shit. That's all I'm asking, commitment and a desire to win right from the word go.

Intae them!

Huge game tonight.
Come on Rangers give us something to smile about,and put a horrible fortnight behind us.

I’m surprised at the amount of folk wanting Sakala up front down the middle. He’s yet to produce a good performance in that position and his best stuff has come on the left.

I know Morelos has been poor but in the absence of Roofe, given Morelos track record in Europe, he has to start in the middle of the front three.

The team is likely to be not too different to that of last weekend. What will be interesting is the level of motivation of the players and whether there is much change in our shape and tactical approach to the match.

Finish 2nd, play 3rd from Champions League group and we probably get eliminated.
Finish 3rd, play 2nd from Conference league group, probably go through.
Whatever is best for our coefficient.

Aribos been our best player this season
It is just scattergun at the minute - everyone getting it regardless of whether they have been good or bad recently.

I don't think Sparta are up to much. We turn up I think we will win comfortably. unfortunately it hasn't happened muh this season

Back