Castore online orders

Alex_Bear

Hi folks, Ordered a number of items from the rangers store online and only part of my order has arrived. Can't find a number to contact them only an email. Anyone else experienced this and know if there is any other way of contacting them?

Hi folks, Ordered a number of items from the rangers store online and only part of my order has arrived. Can't find a number to contact them only an email. Anyone else experienced this and know if there is any other way of contacting them?
The Concierge email address is the only way to contact them mate. Does your Invoice, or your online account, show only a partial order despatched?

The Concierge email address is the only way to contact them mate. Does your Invoice, or your online account, show only a partial order despatched?
Cheers for the response mate. Yes it says all my items were included in the shipment that I got today but there is at least four items missing. Its got me pretty worried. I've emailed them, hopefully get a response.
Was quite a big order as me and the Mrs chipped for people's Christmas gifts, just hoping there's been a mistake or the other items will turn up

Cheers for the response mate. Yes it says all my items were included in the shipment that I got today but there is at least four items missing. Its got me pretty worried. I've emailed them, hopefully get a response.
Was quite a big order as me and the Mrs chipped for people's Christmas gifts, just hoping there's been a mistake or the other items will turn up
Had same thing happen weeks ago when I ordered some 150th gear. Contacted the email and they just needed some details then sorted it ASAP.

Stock seems to be a huge problem as well. My grandson has last season's kit minus the shorts and hey presto it's the same problem with this season's kit, no shorts available!
We had the same problem with Hummel but with socks being the main issue.

Something similar happened to me when I ordered a few things at once bud.

That email seems the only way to contact them. But I'm sure theyl get back to you.

Got a response from castore and they are saying that every item I ordered was in the one package even thought it wasn't. I'm not really sure how to go about it now as they are basically saying that I am lying

Got a response from castore and they are saying that every item I ordered was in the one package even thought it wasn't. I'm not really sure how to go about it now as they are basically saying that I am lying

Tell them to prove it as UK consumer law says the responsibility is on them to do so. The courier should hopefully have weighed the package as well, which will be proof not everything was in it.

@Greg Marshall that’s very poor from Castore.

Tell them to prove it as UK consumer law says the responsibility is on them to do so. The courier should hopefully have weighed the package as well, which will be proof not everything was in it.

@Greg Marshall that’s very poor from Castore.
Will do pal cheers. Left me and the Mrs pretty scunnered today. She's trying to deal with them at the moment, she's in the process of mailing them. One of the items in the order isn't even the correct order either, ordered grey rangers jogging bottoms and received blue/ navy ones which I already own. Spent quite a bit of money too, feel like I'm being labelled a liar

I contacted the concierge this morning and they replied within 2 hours so that's a positive from what I've previously read on here.

Cracking sale online and took a punt at sizes however need to return some as they are too big.

I contacted the concierge this morning and they replied within 2 hours so that's a positive from what I've previously read on here.

Cracking sale online and took a punt at sizes however need to return some as they are too big.
Yeah mate they've got back to me within a few hours but not sure how this is going to be resolved.
They are saying to send stuff back for a refund but how am I meant to get a refund back for some of the stuff that haven't received and they are saying I have

You managed to sort anything yet mate?
Not yet pal. Sent them an email asking them to prove what's been sent. I've got four items missing off this order, the red training top and a few pairs of joggies , they are claiming that it was all in the one parcel. Stressing me out big time, the kind of hassle I could be doing without

Not yet pal. Sent them an email asking them to prove what's been sent. I've got four items missing off this order, the red training top and a few pairs of joggies , they are claiming that it was all in the one parcel. Stressing me out big time, the kind of hassle I could be doing without
FS mate I hope you can get it resolved soon.

Wish I could be of more help.

Any time I've ordered things have always arrived but I've never really ordered more than a couple of items at once.

FS mate I hope you can get it resolved soon.

Wish I could be of more help.

Any time I've ordered things have always arrived but I've never really ordered more than a couple of items at once.
Cheers pal will hopefully get it sorted. I've ordered plenty times aswel and never had any issues. First time I've ordered a number of items at the same time and this happens

Did Hermes deliver it? Lot of their stuff "goes missing" You can't contact them easily either.

Aye pal delivered half of what should have been delivered. 4 items missing. I'm not really sure what to do now tbh
Hermes are murder. More bullshit from Castore as they said they'd never deal with them again after all the strips that went missing and were damaged. I'm sure they'll sort it out for you though, good luck mate.

Just received my order today one item missing, will email tomorrow. Wouldn't like to think they'll dispute it, no note to say an item missing is pretty lax.

Hermes are murder. More bullshit from Castore as they said they'd never deal with them again after all the strips that went missing and were damaged. I'm sure they'll sort it out for you though, good luck mate.
Cheers mate I appreciate that. I'm just hoping they can sort it out quickly. Been a stressful day with all this pish. Makes me not want to order again. Its a piss take because if this is happening to other fans it could potentially be costing the club Money.

Cheers mate I appreciate that. I'm just hoping they can sort it out quickly. Been a stressful day with all this pish. Makes me not want to order again. Its a piss take because if this is happening to other fans it could potentially be costing the club Money.
It's not good enough. You're absolutely right.

Just received my order today one item missing, will email tomorrow. Wouldn't like to think they'll dispute it, no note to say an item missing is pretty lax.
Yeah mate my fingers are crossed for you. They are basically saying to me that the items have been shipped even though they haven't. I've asked them to prove to me that it was but they haven't replied yet

Yeah mate my fingers are crossed for you. They are basically saying to me that the items have been shipped even though they haven't. I've asked them to prove to me that it was but they haven't replied yet
Stick in mate don't take no for an answer I've spent hundreds with them this year alone if they dispute it that'll all stop.

Stick in mate don't take no for an answer I've spent hundreds with them this year alone if they dispute it that'll all stop.
I will do mate cheers I appreciate the responses. Me and the Mrs have spent a lot too but this is the first time we've had such a big order at once. Been happy with all of the stuff we have received in the past it's been top notch. Just hoping this will be sorted. Caused a lot of stress today. Hopefully they won't try and pull the same stunt with you mate

My Castore stuff (non Rangers) was delivered by Royal Mail.

The return was uplifted by Hermes.

Herpes, sorry I mean Hermes have had my Rangers parcel for over two weeks now and they dont reply to tweets and their online and phone services are both automated.

Rangers Concierge said they would investigate but the service from Herpes for senders is the same as it is for receivers!

This current order is now an item out of stock so god knows what will happen and this was an order to replace a poorly sized item.

So I'm down ÂŁ11 on postage to have not received anything.

I wont be buying anything else unless I'm in Glasgow at the shop and can try stuff. Sizing is mad and shipping is shoite.

Herpes, sorry I mean Hermes have had my Rangers parcel for over two weeks now and they dont reply to tweets and their online and phone services are both automated.

Rangers Concierge said they would investigate but the service from Herpes for senders is the same as it is for receivers!

This current order is now an item out of stock so god knows what will happen and this was an order to replace a poorly sized item.

I wont be buying anything else unless I'm in Glasgow at the shop and can try stuff. Sizing is mad and shipping is shoite.
Sorry to hear that pal. Think I'm going to have some very similar issues. Will wait and see what the response is tomorrow as today has just done me in

Just had an answer about my missing top, same as AB all items were verified as packed and in the one package. I'm the liar. They asked if it was damaged and for a screenshot of the delivery note and may order an internal investigation. Not too bothered if this is their attitude would save me over a grand a year. :))

Concierge have now offered replacement or refund. Because of Blue Week the item is out of stock so I end up with a refund.

I have been trying to get Rangers to supply me with a hoodie in actual XXL size (not Castore interpretation) since.....wait for it.....24th September

They've used Hermes the whole time, Royal Mail delivered Castore stuff for a while but seem to just use Hermes now.
We had a massive thread on here summer 2020 about how Hermes were sacked and they were never using them again after 2000 strips were damaged or lost. It was Royal Mail for a while then they went back. They're full of shite.

They are now offering a refund or to send out my missing items. Slight back tracking from them after basically calling us liars.
I don't even know if I will be able to get the missing items now in the correct size due to stock. The Mrs is dealing with it now as I can't be arsed anymore.

No doubt the Hermes driver will turn up wearing the missing joggies i ordered when he's bringing my next parcel

Last edited:
They've used Hermes the whole time, Royal Mail delivered Castore stuff for a while but seem to just use Hermes now.
We had a massive thread on here summer 2020 about how Hermes were sacked and they were never using them again after 2000 strips were damaged or lost. It was Royal Mail for a while then they went back. They're full of shite.
Any time I've ordered anything it's been Hermes that delivered it.

Just tried to order the new white jersey from an email which I got this am,discount at 25% when I put in for 2 XL jerseys the price had no discount on this size . RAGIN !

Just had an answer about my missing top, same as AB all items were verified as packed and in the one package. I'm the liar. They asked if it was damaged and for a screenshot of the delivery note and may order an internal investigation. Not too bothered if this is their attitude would save me over a grand a year. :))
They are now offering a refund or to send out my missing items. Slight back tracking from them after basically calling us liars.
I don't even know if I will be able to get the missing items now in the correct size due to stock. The Mrs is dealing with it now as I can't be arsed anymore.

No doubt the Hermes driver will turn up wearing the missing joggies i ordered when he's bringing my next parcel
See there's a few posters on this thread having issues.

Keep us updated. hopefully the issues will be resolved for you guys soon.

I have a friend that's having a few issues with his order as well, pretty similar issues to both of you. He ordered 4 items, two of which are missing. They're telling him that it's all been shipped in the one package but it clearly hasn't.

Honestly this shit must be costing the club a fortune.

Wee update - they are sending my missing items out over the next 7 days via royal mail this time and not hermes.
I'm happy enough with that as long as I get my stuff.
I've ordered a lot in the past without any problems so will give them the benefit of the doubt

Here is the email they sent me

See there's a few posters on this thread having issues.

Keep us updated. hopefully the issues will be resolved for you guys soon.

I have a friend that's having a few issues with his order as well, pretty similar issues to both of you. He ordered 4 items, two of which are missing. They're telling him that it's all been shipped in the one package but it clearly hasn't.

Honestly this shit must be costing the club a fortune.
Just received an answer different tone apologies and replacement being sent. Much more like customer service.

I ordered a load last Christmas a half of it didn't arrive before Christmas! So this year I ordered it all last week and I just received confirmation that its been dispatched. Practically every other website dispatches within 2 days max.. once again pretty poor service. It really doesn't encourage me to buy again but then again I said the same last year.. they don't give a toss but sure I'm stupid enough to keep coming back

Back