Bt statement on Chris Sutton

Host it from the moon if u want. He's a trolling dick, with no sense of attempting to be appear to be neutral.

Its not like all former celtc players are banned. Even Commons, who i detested as a player, realises you need to be more neutral as a pundit.

Sutton and Hartson dont. Couple of absolute wanks. Fu** them.
Hartson’s commentary is usually as biased as it comes. The host commentator creams himself as well when the scum are playing.

Prior to the action getting under way, host Darrell Currie read out a statement from the company.

It read: "We have a presentation team who reflect all angles and experiences in Scottish football but who were not all provided with the necessary accreditation at Ibrox today.

"We will not be forced to split a team of professionals behind and in front of screen.

"The only way to provide viewers with the continuity of coverage across tonight’s two matches featuring Celtic and Rangers was to set up a studio elsewhere."

Currie then welcomed studio guest Stiliyan Petrov before welcoming "the elephant in the room, Chris Sutton."
Professional mhanky tink

I take it there's a part of that statement we're supposed to give a fcuk about. Most games we have to listen to that Rangers hating arsehole McLean, so upsetting them makes me happy.

It is not a good idea to have hated players in an open gantry at their rivals ground. It is just asking for trouble.

Similarly, if Celtic decided it could be a security risk having Nacho Novo and Mo Johnston cover their game, then that would be fully understandable.

Difference is, BT Sport would not be so daft to suggest that in the first place.

It is not a good idea to have hated players in an open gantry at their rivals ground. It is just asking for trouble.

Similarly, if Celtic decided it could be a security risk having Nacho Novo and Mo Johnston cover their game, then that would be fully understandable.

Difference is, BT Sport would not be so daft to suggest that in the first place.
Great point. Nailed it.

Sorry, I don’t have BT sport, apparently they’ll change the ex-players between games.

Still not convinced we come out looking good in all this, would quickly become a mess if every club started banning folk that said mean stuff about them on twitter etc , but It's done though, the statement is a bit of nothing.
Totally agree mate.

To be fair it doesn't bother me if Sutton was there. Things like this just further the cu nts career because he's now in the limelight. It's best to ignore him when he tries trolling. We all know he's never got over us winning the title on the last day. It's actually good to see him still trying to have digs and being miserable about us. You know we scarred him for life on that famous day.

I wonder if pundits like Ally Mcoist or Alex Rae goaded the tims like sutton does us if they would be allowed in their midden?
They wanted Kris Boyd off sky last season for smiling.
It amazes me that Sutton fails to understand why he has no accreditation. Have a look at your own Twitter ramblings, impartial,I don't think so.

Prior to the action getting under way, host Darrell Currie read out a statement from the company.

It read: "We have a presentation team who reflect all angles and experiences in Scottish football but who were not all provided with the necessary accreditation at Ibrox today.

"We will not be forced to split a team of professionals behind and in front of screen.

"The only way to provide viewers with the continuity of coverage across tonight’s two matches featuring Celtic and Rangers was to set up a studio elsewhere."

Currie then welcomed studio guest Stiliyan Petrov before welcoming "the elephant in the room, Chris Sutton."
Im just delighted I can watch the game without BT sports getting any money from me. Fucksticks

Some of what Sutton has said in the past crosses a line in my opinion people can be critical without being personal .

Sutton has been personal on numerous occasions about Tavernier and Gerrard in particular.

His petty digs come across more of a rabid fan than a pundit I usually don't agree with bans but in his case it's justified .

Sutton is a troll and a tool.

But I don’t really see what we gain out of banning him / BT from home games other than it not looking great when they’re presenting our match from an empty piggery whilst Ibrox is rammed
I think its only an issue now as they commentate on an open gantry right next to the fans. I thought Rangers were simply preempting any criticism we could get, or publicity he would drive and revel in, for abuse aimed at him. I don't think it would be an issue if he was in the press box for example

Note to BT - If you choose to employ a professional troll then these are the consequences.

Start taking Scottish football seriously ffs and give us "proper" pundits.

Hahahahahah awwww poor BT Sports you cannot get your manky bankrupt tims in Ibrox. I'm so so sad for you.

Maybe a wee pointer, don't hire utter scumbag trolls and ask yourself why Rangers fans have no problem with Petrov but do with the bankrupt scumbag.

Back