Fuerteventura Loyal

magnus

Had a nice meal In the Flower of Scotland Fuerteventura priir to tonight’s match. I’m checking on here for the team etc. Pub erupts and the games not started. FCUK smeltic happy holidays. Cmon Rangers let’s give Gio and our supporters the result we all want.

Had a nice meal In the Flower of Scotland Fuerteventura priir to tonight’s match. I’m checking on here for the team etc. Pub erupts and the games not started. FCUK smeltic happy holidays. Cmon Rangers let’s give Gio and our supporters the result we all want.
You will be well looked after in there mate.

I was there last week. The Big Spanish DJ loves playing the tunes….

Will be heading there for a couple weeks in July and hoping to watch our friendlies against WH and Spurs.

Does this RSC still meet and if so what Pub. The Flower of Scotland ?

Will be heading there for a couple weeks in July and hoping to watch our friendlies against WH and Spurs.

Does this RSC still meet and if so what Pub. The Flower of Scotland ?
The Flower of Scotland is run by a Northern Irish guy called Jon who is a big Rangers fan.(if I'm thinking of the right place) I've never been out there but I spoke to him on a couple of the euro trips he's always well pissed so I doubt he'd even remember.

Anyone at Braga away just there he was the Northern Irish guy who was serenading us coming down the stairs after the game while he was in hospitality.:p

The Flower of Scotland is run by a Northern Irish guy called Jon who is a big Rangers fan.(if I'm thinking of the right place) I've never been out there but I spoke to him on a couple of the euro trips he's always well pissed so I doubt he'd even remember.

Anyone at Braga away just there he was the Northern Irish guy who was serenading us coming down the stairs after the game while he was in hospitality.:p
Yup, pub has been there nearly 20 years.

Back