MOTM Poll Rangers v Sparta Prague - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rangers honestly must be the second largest cause of high blood pressure behind chippys in Scotland. Nerves for the last 20 mins were done!

Brilliant that we are through. Didn’t see that after the first 2 games

Great start Gio and Co.!!
And Ross and the board for acting so quickly, and bringing back the 'prodigal son'.
Well done to the whole squad.

Onwards and upwards!

We're Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to choose between Bassey, Kamara and Morelos of MotM
I voted Alfie in part because when we dont win a large section of this forum think "great, can blame Alfie for this" regardless of who didn't play well.

But Bassey and McGregor were good shouts too with Alfie

Goldson was solid too, although not motm levels like others mentioned

Great game - they were a technical team and no mugs. We should have scored a few more but they could have spoiled our party near the end.

Means a lot to Gio and Gerrard & Co have well and truly been forgotten about. We wanted that so badly and that was the difference.

Morelos motm for me, his goals and all round play were outstanding and he chipped in defensively as well. That said McGregor, Davis, Kamara and Bassey were great as well.

Bassey was my worry at CB tonight but he bossed it, lads a beast and I thought he was brilliant!

Well, that was an absolute roller coaster of a ride, 2-0 going on 6-2, that double save by McGregor nearly ended me. Morelos is back, Goldson has remembered how to defend, things can only get better from now on!

The King is dead, long live the King!!!

Welcome to the party Shagger! We should not have needed those saves but thank god for them. Delighted. Switched off at times but should have scored three or four. Much much better.

Great start for Gio!

Should have been more comfortable, as Kent and Aribo in particular have to be scoring tonight. I hope that’s something they can add to their game.

Morelos was sharper tonight, and after saying McGregor was done on Sunday, what an important double save at the end.

Midfield, Davis and Kamara were much more like last year.

Happy with that showing overall though, after just a couple of days of working with the players.

Great result. Through to next round. A bit of work needed on fitness and confidence but it looks like we have our team back. Now to kick on on Sunday. WATP.

Harsh not to give my vote to Alfie with his two goals but Calvin Bassey was unreal tonight. Out of position, massive pressure game, defence has been struggling, and he comes out with that performance. We have some talent on our hands with him. Take a bow big man.

Fair delighted with that. Feels like a real reset of the mentality as well. Still issues in the performance, but so much of the criticism from Sunday answered, especially by Morelos and McGregor. WHAT A SAVE!!!

Definitely saw something different in our play tonight...still not 100%...however there was more urgency in fighting for every ball, something we haven't seen in a while.

Morelos looking a bit more like his old self.

More to come obviously, we kick on now.

Looked far more solid and a few big players turned up tonight

MOTM was hard Kent was brilliant, McGregor nothing to do pulls off worldies but went for Bassey thought he looked excellent but wow what a team performance, and have to say the crowd was amazing staying to the death, futures bright futures orange

Had to double take the tv for a split second when I heard Emma Dodds say “Steven you must be delighted with that”

And breatheeeeeeee

Tough watch at times, should have been miles out of sight, players under scrutiny step up, job done

Let’s build on this now

MOTM poll is a tough one, Hagi created some excellent chances as well as the goal, but looked off it a bit for me tonight.

Bassey was everywhere, big man is a machine.

Goldson, solid tonight, clean sheet.

Alfie got the goals, looked hungry again.

Went for Borna, unsung hero. Difficult to do his job whilst helping Bassey get through game, got forward well, defended like a lion tonight.

Back