Tonight's attendance was 48,370

Would love to stay to end but hard when last train is 10.15 in queen street.

Inner circle was bumped too I left at 86 and sprinted and only just made the train to edinburgh
Should have went to the Louden for a pint, jog along to Cessnock, off at Partick, low level to Qn St. Doddle.

Would have been 49k if the racists had travelled. Fantastic effort and for all the concerns over pricing we could have a right plum draw with a 3rd place CL side coming up. What a time to be alive!

A bit quieter now.

It wasn’t long before this I got a clap off Steven Davis.
I was about the only one left in the EE as he sauntered up the tunnel reciprocating my applause.
At least I think it was Davis.
The old eyesight ain’t what it used to be.

I’m away hame to tell the missus.
She’s bound to give me my Nat King after the night I’ve had.

Last edited:
Would love to stay to end but hard when last train is 10.15 in queen street.

Inner circle was bumped too I left at 86 and sprinted and only just made the train to edinburgh
Keep telling my mates midweek is a mare for the last train to Edinburgh. I hate leaving early

It wasn’t long before this I got clap off Steven Davis.
I was about the only one left in the EE as he sauntered up the tunnel reciprocating my applause.

She’s bound to give me my My Nat King after the night I’ve had.
Not if you've got clap mate she ain't.:))

Watched in Platform 5 in Edinburgh. Pleased to report the place was staunch as feck. The only apparent mentally challengeds therein were the 3 mhanks who outed themselves when the paedos got stuffed. Their reactions at Rangers goals, McGregors saves, etc was a joy to behold.
And boy, did I let them know where my Loyalties lie.

It wasn’t long before this I got a clap off Steven Davis.

She’s bound to give me my My Nat King after the night I’ve had.

Well????

Back