Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Am I reading it right that Celtic haven’t made it to the knockout stages of European football since 2012/13?!

That’s what Transfermarkt says, can’t quite believe it!

Pretty sure that's champions league.

They've disgraced the last 32 of the EL a few times since then i'm sure.

It’s disgusting , my mother was a catholic and worked in their schools and was refused promotion because they didn’t regocnise her marriage to my dad . This morality check was done by a monsieur senior who was thrown out the church for shagging about with anyone and everyone only surprise was it wasn’t kids . How they get away with it in state funded schools is beyond me .
My late Mother was a Catholic and married my Dad against her Dads wishes, he was a bitter Irish Catholic, in 1947 after they got a married a preist came calling after my Dad went out to backshift and said to her she was living in sin and would go to hell...I hate the bastards

They are fuming Rangers have (once again!) progressed to the knockout stages of the Europa League

Tam Haas
13K8,216
9:26 PM - Today#201
Whoever their manager is, all they need is the luck they get in Europe at every turn.

pads99
19 min. ago#147605
The luck they get with Europe groups is incredible. Always have 1 good team followed by 2 diddies who they manage to scrape by to get second.

We end up with Milan and Lille and then Leverkusen and Betis. We could conceivably go out with 9 points whilst they’re through already with 7.

morelos-rangers.gif

They are fuming Rangers have (once again!) progressed to the knockout stages of the Europa League

Tam Haas
13K8,216
Whoever their manager is, all they need is the luck they get in Europe at every turn.

pads99
19 min. ago#147605
The luck they get with Europe groups is incredible. Always have 1 good team followed by 2 diddies who they manage to scrape by to get second.

We end up with Milan and Lille and then Leverkusen and Betis. We could conceivably go out with 9 points whilst they’re through already with 7.

morelos-rangers.gif
He should go and tell Lyon they're a diddy team.

Tam Haas
13K8,216

pads99
19 min. ago#147605

morelos-rangers.gif
Haha 2 diddies? Is that Sparta Prague? The same Sparta Prague that pumped the paedo harbourers 4-1 twice last year home and away? Away and gie us peace!

Last edited:
It's a bit strange.
Almost comes off like he is moaning that we made the wrong decision.

If that was a Rangers blog making the argument that they personally think Davidson would be a better choice than GVB then fair enough. Opinions etc.

From a tim blog it just comes across as a bit weird.

I wonder if its down to wanting to seem neutral and knowledgeable so they cant just embrace the bitterness and say "look I want those bastards to fail utterly" because they want to appear like they are above all that.

Its just odd.

“Odd” is what Celtic fans are.
“Odd” is what Celtic fans do.
“Odd” is Celtic fans’ obsession with all things Rangers.
“Odd” is Celtic, end of.

Select comments from this evening.

Gio looks beaten a man already. Got the haunted look of Tony Mowbray about him!

As ever, a host of sevco Injuries please.

Sparta Prague don't look up for this. Hopefully Brondby will beat Lyon to keep their hopes of 2nd alive.

Huns look very fragile at the back. They'll concede. Need Sparta to keep it at 1 for a wee bit, but.

A gift of a goal, you could get that boat that blocked the Suez between the two Sparta CBs.

That’s fekin unbelievable jammy bastards

eff me. That is match fixing

The ref couldn't blow for full time quick enough either.

A defensive mistake to gift them a goal, McGregor playing out of his skin again, other team missing sitters even outside of that...

He replaced 2 attacking players with 2 worse attacking when he should have tightened it right up... Twat

Do they have zero depth to do that?
Basically. Their squad is paper thin.

Despite what many on here would have you believe, their first choice 1-11 is actually reasonable, however, outside of that it's nothing but empty jerseys. That was obvious tonight when they dropped multiple levels after the substitutions.

They're never more than a couple of injuries away from a crisis. If they lost Furahashi and another from Jota, Turnbull or McGregor they'd be bang in trouble.

Anyway, congratulations to them on landing the prestigious Leading Leverkusen Reserves for 26 minutes trophy tonight - can put it next to the quickest by kicks one.

Tam Haas
13K8,216

pads99
19 min. ago#147605

morelos-rangers.gif
Who did we “scrape by in second” last year? Remind me?

Last edited:
The real winners tonight are Uefa.

They purposely went out of their way to create an entirely new trophy, solely to give diddy teams the chance to play more European games.

Tonight has proved that bold vision and decisive action to be correct.

Joking aside, still having them playing at least another couple of games, stretching their undermanned squad, can only be a good thing in my eyes.

Back