Mccoist constant Rangers negativity

TPP

Is doing my fucking box in. It’s relentless, how poor Sparta are, bronby poor so let’s not get carried away by this achievement or Rangers performance. He just constantly chips away and sounds like a bitter man at times. He obviously isn’t.

mccoist watch Sutton and Harrison, they don’t crawl like this, get off your knees man.

To be fair, I think he's probably on the verge of a national gig of some prominence, so it befits him to deliver what he thinks is his best analysis.

The problem I have, is it's way off in terms of a solid performance last night against a decent EL team that turned us over previously and in the wake of one of our worst performances in memory.

Context is everything and GvB needs to keep this going, but Ally could do with lightening up, I also agree he looked tired last night.

I though Ally was alright in the studio.
He was chuffed we won
He was happy for Morelos and happy for Gio.
He said Sparta and Brondby weren’t great, he is right, I also don’t think he was having a go at Rangers as such and it was more a dig at our last management team for pish results against them.
He also said we rode our luck at times last night but said you can see the improvement already.

I’m not sure what it is he said wrong, it was honest and I agree with most of it.

Why do we always have to find something to complain about.

He’s bang on. Do you want to get ahead of yourself after last night?

Great start for Gio but we ought not to be congratulating ourselves too much for getting out of a group with Sparta and Brondby. It ought to have been relatively straight forward.

I reckon Hartson and Sutton are on the tims pay roll, their commentry is so partisan, it's like tim tv when they are on bt sport. Hartson was almost crying last night on co commentary when they scored.
Our ex players try to be neutral too much. Ally is brilliant though.
Maybe some of our ex players can behave with a bit of class and give an honest opinion.

BT though would not tolerate anything like this pish on their EPL coverage.

Pathetic thread. Anybody who listens to him on Talksport will know he is constantly talking Rangers up.
Last night he mentioned about not getting carried away and to a certain degree he is correct but it was in no way negative.
I also agree as mentioned above that he looked knackered and was kind of going through the motions rather than his usual upbeat and enthusiastic demeanour.
I honestly think him being in that cesspit and sitting through that stupid BT statement had something to do with it, although he must be tired because he is working almost non stop.

He s realistic and should know as he only played for 15 years with us.
After last Sunday, anybody getting carried away knows nothing about football.
We were at home with a full house.
The players owed us a performance.
The players were in front of their new manager for the first time.
The ones that want away were on national tv.
Anything less than a win would have been poor.

Is doing my fucking box in. It’s relentless, how poor Sparta are, bronby poor so let’s not get carried away by this achievement or Rangers performance. He just constantly chips away and sounds like a bitter man at times. He obviously isn’t.

mccoist watch Sutton and Harrison, they don’t crawl like this, get off your knees man.
Wait you are telling McCoist to be more like Sutton and Hartson? Rather strange people you want Ally to emulate.

He was right last night. It was a good start for GVB and all that but the opposition were poor and we should only really see it as a good starting point for us going forward. In no way should we be getting over excited by it.
Yep not getting excited by getting out of The Europa group stages for the third year in a row :rolleyes:
Take it you didn't get over excited by our title win as the opposition was poor too?

Pathetic thread. Anybody who listens to him on Talksport will know he is constantly talking Rangers up.
Last night he mentioned about not getting carried away and to a certain degree he is correct but it was in no way negative.
I also agree as mentioned above that he looked knackered and was kind of going through the motions rather than his usual upbeat and enthusiastic demeanour.
I honestly think him being in that cesspit and sitting through that stupid BT statement had something to do with it, although he must be tired because he is working almost non stop.
Also he has just lost a very close friend and mentor.
It was less than a week since he stood up at his memorial.

I thought he was spot on as usual. Sparta were opened up very easily and it should have been put to bed earlier. Like the rest of us he said he was on the edge of his seat for the last 15 min.

He's honest and holds the team up to a high standard, the standard Rangers teams should be held to, so no wonder he doesn't over praise the current side.

Yep not getting excited by getting out of The Europa group stages for the third year in a row :rolleyes:
Take it you didn't get over excited by our title win as the opposition was poor too?
I am delighted we are through but I am not getting ahead of myself. We should be getting through this group with the squad we have. It's job done and nothing more at this point.

Let’s be honest they are not great teams, but given the current record of all Scottish teams in Europe what we have have achieved is fantastic.

Away with this unsubstantiated pish.
Hes been on talksport every day and working last night.
His voice was barely there a week or 2 ago, he defo has not been right but it's probably just a cold or a sore throat. He is not implying he is seriously ill I don't think.

True but at times he overcompensates. Like with Scotland, Patterson scores and he spends so much time bigging up guys like McGinn and McGregor
Like last night when all the praise was for Hagi when morelos scored?

People really are mental on here with their observations at times

His voice was barely there a week or 2 ago, he defo has not been right but it's probably just a cold or a sore throat. He is not implying he is seriously ill I don't think.
You're correct, i forgot he was suffering from a cold and lost his voice recently.
And typical McCoist he'd need to be bed ridden before knocking back a gig.

Back