Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

BT must have a radiator next to Rory hamilton and John hartson to dry off their knickers on anytime the bheasts score.

Hamilton is something else.

I often have their europa games on in the background whilst I’m working.

You just hear a very excitable “TURNBULL….TO JOTA!” And you look up at the tv thinking something must be happening. Nope it’s on the half way line

My late Mother was a Catholic and married my Dad against her Dads wishes, he was a bitter Irish Catholic, in 1947 after they got a married a preist came calling after my Dad went out to backshift and said to her she was living in sin and would go to hell...I hate the bastards
Pretty much the same my mums catholic doesn't attend Chapel etc.Anyway at a family funeral the priest said to my mum that she and her sister would rot in hell for marrying outside their religion.Unknown to the old Bigot my dad heard him and fvcking stuck one right on his chin. :D

Only time i watch they cnuts is in the European highlights where they invariably get humped.
Thought Hartson was going to burst out greetin when they scored their second.
You just knew that it was going to be short lived . :rolleyes:

Stuck a fiver on Leverkusen when they were 2-1 down and 15 mins to go. Paired that with a Rangers and Lyon win. £120 back from £5.

Great night all round!

Hamilton is something else.

I often have their europa games on in the background whilst I’m working.

You just hear a very excitable “TURNBULL….TO JOTA!” And you look up at the tv thinking something must be happening. Nope it’s on the half way line
Certainly a big difference in him from when he's been commentating on our games. He sounds like he's just been kicked in the stones when we score.

Certainly a big difference in him from when he's been commentating on our games. He sounds like he's just been kicked in the stones when we score.

Wonder if he’ll move on to us in the EL knockouts like he did after Celtic were eliminated in previous years - he is meant to be the ‘lead commentator’ after all.

Or will he stick to, as he likes to call it “the Glasgow Colosseum” in the Europa conference

Wonder if he’ll move on to us in the EL knockouts like he did after Celtic were eliminated in previous years - he is meant to be the ‘lead commentator’ after all.

Or will he stick to, as he likes to call it “the Glasgow Colosseum” in the Europa conference
It's ok though, BT can assure me that all of their commentators and pundits are highly professional and certainly not biased towards one team or favourable towards another.

Don't remind me mate:)) . The time he came away with that "Glasgow Colosseum" patter was possibly the most cringe worthy pish piece of patter I have ever heard a commentator come away with.

Another hot take from James Forrest about his favourite subject.

Screenshot-20211126-190215-597.png
[/URL]how to make myself emotionally strong

My dearly departed old dear was told by her wee pals when she was a bairn “The priest said we’ve not to play with you.”

She hated the fuckers (priests) until the day she died.
One of my mums RC friends was told by the priest that she had to accept the beatings every week by her husband, paddy, as she had made her bed and if she divorced him she’d burn in hell.

She divorced him:)). And remarried a prod and has a fantastic life with him.

You can just picture him raging trying to convince himself we are a shite team, honestly dont know how he can put so much energy into writing pish about us
The irony of his first few lines is Celtic have the worst defensive record in the whole competition .

So we beat one of the worst but not the worst, i guess if we had held the lead against Leverkusen for 26mins .

But then went on to get beat 3-2 we would be world beaters again .

There's a strange complex amongst some of their fans and pundits where nearly getting a draw against decent opposition is perceived as a positive despite losing. We've seen them praised in the media several times after getting horsed in Europe, bravery and all that nonsense. It's a strange self back patting exercise that they are oh do familiar with to make themselves feel better. Strange how they regard themselves to a different standard to everyone else.
This is from sellik fanzine the Daily Record after defeat to Bayern.

"Despite the defeat, this was much more like Celtic on a Champions League night.

The outcome might have been the same but the performance was in complete contrast to the 5-0 mauling by PSG in the Group B opener.

There was much more purpose and energy about the Hoops and they deserved more out of the fixture for their efforts as they proved a real match for their big-spending Euro giants.

Brendan Rodgers refuses to park the bus and while they had nothing to show for it in the end, the fans would have at least appreciated the fact their team were willing to have a go.
"

In their very next match they lost 7-1. :)) :shh:

Another hot take from James Forrest about his favourite subject.

Screenshot-20211126-190215-597.png
[/URL]how to make myself emotionally strong

‘Hell of a state’ ‘there’s a bad time coming their way’ what even if this pish he’s spouting we have had a shaky start to the season and still sit 4 points clear and have made it through to the knockouts of the europa!We lost a manager and lost a one off game without a manager in place these things happen in football.He’s trying to convince himself and the hoardes there’s some deep dark meaning behind everything we do and we’re in crisis but in reality it’s a fresh start for us and if anything we’re going to improve week on week,the guy is delusional.

Not even taking any of that horseshit and commenting on it, overall, if we're as bad as he's saying in that with all his little examples and beggar logic it just leaves me with one question ...

If all that is true then how bad does it actually make Celtic? given that we've qualified out the European group and we're 4-points clear of them at the top of the league (and that's with us having a horrible start/stop season)

What does that actually make them? they don't want to give themselves an honest assessment hence the little tit-bits you see of them celebrating being the 5th highest scorers and winning top of the table ball turnover stat charts and all that other nonsense.
He still had them winning the league up until about February last season . Kept waiting on us imploding kept writing we aren't a good team don't have good players just organised to play a system .

Wrote a blog days before the last old firm game saying how much they were going to spank us by. Constantly writes this guff when as quite rightly you say the actual facts are completely different .

James lives in this parallel universe where ten in row happened and Celtic have won a gazillion trebles . Rangers winning the league last season has destroyed him .

The amount of irrelevant stats they champion as they ignore the key ones like winning more points than the opposition is hilarious

Their inability to accept reality is mental

Most possession when getting beat.
More goals than other teams in the competition, but critically, not outscored the teams in their group

They might want to start concerning themselves with the stats that really matter.

Out on their arse in another competition. Again.

Last edited:
‘Hell of a state’ ‘there’s a bad time coming their way’ what even if this pish he’s spouting we have had a shaky start to the season and still sit 4 points clear and have made it through to the knockouts of the europa!We lost a manager and lost a one off game without a manager in place these things happen in football.He’s trying to convince himself and the hoardes there’s some deep dark meaning behind everything we do and we’re in crisis but in reality it’s a fresh start for us and if anything we’re going to improve week on week,the guy is delusional.
Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

exxonmobil mobile near me

closest shell station to my location

They are the most deluded, socially unaware, repugnant coonts on this planet.

I have very little interaction with any creature nowadays and my life is so much better for it.

They drain the very life out of every subject they obsess on and cannot process the simple fact they are society's equivalent of frog spawn.

Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

exxonmobil mobile near me

closest shell station to my location

Ange has our number!! How would you measure that? Games against each other? Or how about league position? :shh:

Back