Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Someone posted elsewhere today that we are 42nd on Uefa rankings and they are 49th.

In 2018 we were way below 200th, so it just goes to show how much more successful than them we’ve been In Europe this last 3 and a bit years.
I thought they would be a lot lower than that, we have done an excellent job.

Someone posted elsewhere today that we are 42nd on Uefa rankings and they are 49th.

In 2018 we were way below 200th, so it just goes to show how much more successful than them we’ve been In Europe this last 3 and a bit years.
Bert kassies site has us at 39 and them at 50 maybe UEFA don't update till Monday not sure. The team above them in their group Real Betis are 80th .

Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

exxonmobil mobile near me

closest shell station to my location

Jesus that fat greasy morons mind is utterly consumed by Rangers football club to the point of insanity. It might be somewhat commical if it wasn't so pathetically creepy.

Imagine living such a tortured existence that you feel the need to write over a thousand plus blogs a year about something you profess to hate?

Can you imagine what kind of bitter twisted parents he must of had growing up to end up like that?

The ultimate irony is he claims Rangers don't exist if that was the case this Norman Bates type character probably wouldn't have any purpose in life.

Someone wanna tell him that its them that got humbled out of Europa league while we progressed. Seems to have missed that key fact.
Cherry-picking.

They’ll gladly tell you they were ahead against Betis and Leverkusen but won’t tell you the final scores. They’ll tell you they’ve been better in Europe than us the last ten years but won’t tell you we have a current 3 year coefficient of 33.0 while there’s is 17.0 or going back 5 years, ours is 38.25 while there’s is 31.0.

Another hot take from James Forrest about his favourite subject.

Screenshot-20211126-190215-597.png
[/URL]how to make myself emotionally strong

There's a bad time coming their way, Nah ya muppet, the only club with a bad time coming their way is those claiming to be a separate entity.

Cherry-picking.

They’ll gladly tell you they were ahead against Betis and Leverkusen but won’t tell you the final scores. They’ll tell you they’ve been better in Europe than us the last ten years but won’t tell you we have a current 3 year coefficient of 33.0 while there’s is 17.0 or going back 5 years, ours is 38.25 while there’s is 31.0.

Exactly this. The outcome doesn't matter when they want to talk themselves up.

On a similar note, I have asked out a few stunning girls in my life, 10/10, and model material. I won't tell you they all knocked me back.

My late brother was set to marry his Catholic girlfriend at our CoS Church in Renfrew in 1980. They had to pull the plug on it because her dad, who'd hardly worked a day on his life, btw, wouldn't give her away in a Protestant church, or even attend it. They ended up marrying in a registry office and none of her family was there. We're the pyoor Hun bigots, no', n'at, no....
Had a bitter on our street who only let his sons hang about with folks from their "own" school. Used to shout out of the window etc. A fucking horrible bitter bigot.

What they don’t get when talking about our group is that WE are the ‘good’ side. We’re better than them, and better than Betis. We are a last 16 level team. They aren’t. They are a pot 3 team. That’s not the blue tinted specs either, that’s the results over the last 2 years.

I had it in my head that the Green Brigade was made up of teens/early 20's supporters. Kids basically who would grow out of it eventually and settle down to become just a normal mhank, supporting their team.
This guy is at least 60 years old ffs. And showing the whole world that he is an immature throbber who needs his hard drive checked.
Is that a Pokemon tat on his neck?

How do they continually make out that a positive thing, i.e. qualifying from your group, is a far worse thing than getting knocked out of the competition?

This Leverkusen loss they are lauding? So they lost by about 5 goals on aggregate to their number 1 seed, conceding 7 or so goals?

We lost narrowly to our number 1 seeds, who are higher ranked than Leverkusen by 10 places. And could conceivably come away with some points in the 2nd game.

But yeh. They did far better. Lunatics

What's their rating in the coefficient compared to ours ?
Rangers have rocketed a staggering 163 places in less than four years to leapfrog bitter rivals Celtic in UEFA’s club coefficient table The Light Blues were languishing in 206th place in the summer of 2018 when Steven Gerrard swept into Ibrox
.But sellic have now dropped to 49th while Rangers sit six places above them after a win over Sparta Prague that booked their place in the Europa League knockout stage.

What's their rating in the coefficient compared to ours ?

17/1818/1919/2020/2121/22Total
Part
eq
Bayern MünchenGer29.0020.0036.0027.0019.00131.00013.842
up
Glasgow RangersSco0.255.0011.0015.007.0038.2506.700
dn
CelticSco8.006.0010.003.004.0031.0006.700
dn
Viktoria PlzenCze13.0011.002.002.502.5031.0005.120

Cant quite get the columns to stack up, but you get the jist.

Copied Viktoria Plzen in, tied for 50th with Celtic because it amuses me. :D

Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

exxonmobil mobile near me

closest shell station to my location
Why hasn't the intelligence units of the UVA and the UDF located his safe-house yet? He did after all tell the world that they were coming for him.

Last edited:
Another hot take from James Forrest about his favourite subject.

Screenshot-20211126-190215-597.png
[/URL]how to make myself emotionally strong

Certainly not as bad a time as his rancid club will be facing very soon.

This cockwallet has his head firmly in the sand when it comes to his own club he claims to support, but his comfort blanket of the club he really loves is keeping him going.

What a fucking proper idiot this guy is. Wow.

I actually think some of their fans are genuinely not the full shilling. So let me get this straight, we are in a crisis because we are 4 points clear in the league, and have just progressed to the Europa League knock out stages.

Yet, they have turned a corner by being 4 points behind in league, having a worse points total at this point compared to last year and have just been eliminated from the same tourney we have just progressed in?

They love mental gymnastics at best of times but Jesus this new levels of delusion.

I actually think some of their fans are genuinely not the full shilling. So let me get this straight, we are in a crisis because we are 4 points clear in the league, and have just progressed to the Europa League knock out stages.

Yet, they have turned a corner by being 4 points behind in league, having a worse points total at this point compared to last year and have just been eliminated from the same tourney we have just progressed in?

They love mental gymnastics at best of times but Jesus this new levels of delusion.
You can end that there mate! There’s no doubt!

I don’t know how many other teams who started in the CL are now in the conference, but history could beckon for them as the first team to get knocked out of Europe 3 times in a season
It happened a while back when they went out of CL, then Europa but Legia? fcked up paperwork or brought on an illegible player while 6-1 up or something and they went through by default....then got knocked out a 3rd time.

Looks like Neil Doncaster and Murdoch McLennan have been on the phone to their football friend .

The comments below the tweet are usual Tim crap about wanting the to stop using Parks of Hamilton buses blah blah .

I don't remember clubs tweeting links to the SPFL sponsor before I could be wrong though . Still looks like playing to the gallery to me .

Initially it was only on Celtics's Twitter feed but it's now going out on a few other premier League clubs .

Last edited:
Certainly not as bad a time as his rancid club will be facing very soon.

This cockwallet has his head firmly in the sand when it comes to his own club he claims to support, but his comfort blanket of the club he really loves is keeping him going.

What a fucking proper idiot this guy is. Wow.
Whipping boys Sparta beat them 8-2 last season. Hope the lad gets well soon

Looks like Neil Doncaster and Murdoch McLennan have on the phone to their football friend . The comments below the tweet are usual Tim stuff looks like the club playing to the gallery. Initially it was only on Celtics's Twitter feed but it's now going out on a few other premier League clubs .

Sinead haha, bet thats not her name

Either that or the asked for a customer with an oirish name

The just cant help pandering to their support can they

It happened a while back when they went out of CL, then Europa but Legia? fcked up paperwork or brought on an illegible player while 6-1 up or something and they went through by default....then got knocked out a 3rd time.
Did it not also happen when they played Sion?

Always said it was more special to be knocked out 3 times when there was only 2 competitions.

Back