Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Looks like Neil Doncaster and Murdoch McLennan have been on the phone to their football friend .

The comments below the tweet are usual Tim crap about wanting the to stop using Parks of Hamilton buses blah blah .

I don't remember clubs tweeting links to the SPFL sponsor before I could be wrong though . Still looks like playing to the gallery to me .

Initially it was only on Celtics's Twitter feed but it's now going out on a few other premier League clubs .

I noticed a lot of lower league teams tweeting and couldn't think why.

I genuinely forgot Cinch managed to pay pittance to sponsor the 4 leagues and get their name everywhere.

Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

exxonmobil mobile near me

closest shell station to my location
Emmmm...Tom English, whit??!!??

Imagine being this angry and bitter because your city rival signed a coach from Ajax . That bitter that you invent a story about rival fans at GVB has been allowed to pick his backroom team .

upload picture
post pictures

Hagi doesn't have a 100th of his dad's talent.

I knew Hagi Snr was good but didn't realise he was the best footballer ever.

And he mocks that as being our "famous name". Who was their last Europe-wide or worldwide famous name they attracted?

Imagine being this angry and bitter because your city rival signed a coach from Ajax . That bitter that you invent a story about rival fans , at least GVB has been allowed to pick his backroom team .

upload picture
post pictures
The way he writes you would think they were the ones in the ascendancy, atop the pile this season and last one, and on an upward trajectory.

The way he ignores reality to create mythical worlds as he wished it was is matched only by Tolkien and J M Barrie.

A separate point. I've only every seen their fans pretending they were in the process of implementing an ajax or barca system. I've never seen ours make such embarrassing proclamations.

Last edited:
Imagine being this angry and bitter because your city rival signed a coach from Ajax . That bitter that you invent a story about rival fans , at least GVB has been allowed to pick his backroom team .

upload picture
post pictures

I know we shouldn’t get worked up by that shite but how did we only promote 1 youth player lol

Kelly , McRorie Patterson, Mebude….the list goes on with players Gerrard gave game time too

How do they continually make out that a positive thing, i.e. qualifying from your group, is a far worse thing than getting knocked out of the competition?

This Leverkusen loss they are lauding? So they lost by about 5 goals on aggregate to their number 1 seed, conceding 7 or so goals?

We lost narrowly to our number 1 seeds, who are higher ranked than Leverkusen by 10 places. And could conceivably come away with some points in the 2nd game.

But yeh. They did far better. Lunatics
THe emperors new clothes.

I actually think some of their fans are genuinely not the full shilling. So let me get this straight, we are in a crisis because we are 4 points clear in the league, and have just progressed to the Europa League knock out stages.

Yet, they have turned a corner by being 4 points behind in league, having a worse points total at this point compared to last year and have just been eliminated from the same tourney we have just progressed in?

They love mental gymnastics at best of times but Jesus this new levels of delusion.
They’ve also scored one more league goal than us, but are a cocktail of Keegan’s entertainers and Michels’ Total Footballing Ajax.

The way he writes you would think they were the ones in the ascendancy, atop the pile this season and last one an upward trajectory.

The way he ignores reality to create mythical worlds as he wished it was is matched only by Tolkien and J M Barrie.

A separate point. I've only every seen their fans pretending they were in the process of implementing an ajax or barca system. I've never seen ours make such embarrassing proclamations.
Exactly I haven't seen any of that stuff on Rangers forums his pain is wonderful though .

The number of them who have come out with this "levels to this game" patter for getting outplayed and defeated whilst getting knocked out of the Europa while we win and qualify is just mind boggling.

Defeat and failure is to be lauded over success and striven for?
Here is another two gems from him the other night one bigging up their latest loss and the other seething about Kris Boyd who he really hates lol .

The number of them who have come out with this "levels to this game" patter for getting outplayed and defeated whilst getting knocked out of the Europa while we win and qualify is just mind boggling.

Defeat and failure is to be lauded over success and striven for?

Its mental tbh, think of us v Hearts, was one of our best games in the first half. We drew, it was like a defeat, even though we had played our best in ages.

A defeat, no matter what, is always a defeat. Its the second coming of Tommy Burns!

Not Kerrydale St, but a cracker from Digital Spy's Scottish Fitba's resident beadrattler. I give you Glasgow 67's take on Thursday night's games...
I thought we played well, beat but gave them a game and could have won. The subs did ruin it but Bitton was injured and the front 3 put a lot of work in. Forrest is only getting up to speed, Kyogo is really at the end of his season now which is why he only get 60-70 minutes a game to keep him going and Johnston and McCarthy who came on also only getting up to speed. Ajeti is a last resort as the only option, he'll most likely be punted in January.

As for them qualifying and us not, it was differen't levels of Group. They'd probably have been bottom of ours and we could have won theirs. They were in with 10th in France, 4th in the Czech Republic and 5th in Denmark. We were in with 4th in Germany, 5th in Spain and 1st in Hungary.
Anybody a member there care to remind this throbber that contained in our group, which he thinks the vermin would win, is Sparta Prague which rattled 8 goals past his mob last season....B-) :cool:

Here is another two gems from him the other night one bigging up their latest loss and the other seething about Kris Boyd who he really hates lol .

If you just look at when the goals went in, if all you had was the full time result and the minutes the goals were scored, you could be forgiven for thinking they were unlucky.

If you actually watched the match, you know they were battered and Leverkusen should have won by 3 or 4.

At no point did Celtic deserve to be ahead.

Thats not being biased. Its a realistic assessment of how the game went.

We've all seen those games in Scotland where Rangers (or Celtic) have battered an SPL Diddy, not taken their chances, gone behind, continued to batter the Diddy club and eventually won with late goals.

At full time everyone agrees the right team won and a far lower quality team hanging on for dear life while the better team create chances with virtually every attack is unlikely to end well for the poorer team. Celtic were the equivalent of Motherwell or St Mirren failing to hang on to a jammy smash n grab.

Its ridiculous to assert that anything other than a Leverkusen win was the correct result.

The only thing unlucky about it was that their greater dominance was not borne out in the final scoreline.

And that's before you get into the fact the leverkusen squad was decimated by injuries.

Looks like Neil Doncaster and Murdoch McLennan have been on the phone to their football friend .

The comments below the tweet are usual Tim crap about wanting the to stop using Parks of Hamilton buses blah blah .

I don't remember clubs tweeting links to the SPFL sponsor before I could be wrong though . Still looks like playing to the gallery to me .

Initially it was only on Celtics's Twitter feed but it's now going out on a few other premier League clubs .

Sinead is like Margaret Anne when I was wee lol. Pissing myself at them calling her Sinead.

Not Kerrydale St, but a cracker from Digital Spy's Scottish Fitba's resident beadrattler. I give you Glasgow 67's take on Thursday night's games...

Anybody a member there care to remind this throbber that contained in our group, which he thinks the vermin would win, is Sparta Prague which rattled 8 goals past his mob last season....B-) :cool:

They could have beat Lyon!! This is why we love to read their shit!

If you just look at when the goals went in, if all you had was the full time result and the minutes the goals were scored, you could be forgiven for thinking they were unlucky.

If you actually watched the match, you know they were battered and Leverkusen should have won by 3 or 4.

At no point did Celtic deserve to be ahead.

Thats not being biased. Its a realistic assessment of how the game went.

We've all seen those games in Scotland where Rangers (or Celtic) have battered an SPL Diddy, not taken their chances, gone behind, continued to batter the Diddy club and eventually won with late goals.

At full time everyone agrees the right team won and a far lower quality team hanging on for dear life while the better team create chances with virtually every attack is unlikely to end well for the poorer team. Celtic were the equivalent of Motherwell or St Mirren failing to hang on to a jammy smash n grab.

Its ridiculous to assert that anything other than a Leverkusen win was the correct result.

The only thing unlucky about it was that their greater dominance was not borne out in the final scoreline.

And that's before you get into the fact the leverkusen squad was decimated by injuries.
Correct, Leverkusen battered them. They were lucky it wasn't 7-2 and that's no exaggeration.

Sinead haha, bet thats not her name

Either that or the asked for a customer with an oirish name

The just cant help pandering to their support can they
Haha everything looks faked in the picture. The rings on her right hand suggest the woman is in a left hand drive car, and the photo has been flipped horizontally in photoshop. Sinead ... sure thing Cinch.

They could have beat Lyon!! This is why we love to read their shit!
This guy's a frothing at the mouth lunatic. Mouthy as f#ck when all's going well, then vanishes when his mob's beat only to resurface with ridiculous claims that the future's dazzling for Ra Sellik... Last season was hilarious watching him try to polish a turd furiously until the hope ebbed from him... He's a laughing stock on there....B-D

More comfort blankets than a creche in that post. The lady's front bottom from digital spy I mean.

upload picture
post pictures
Getting to the stage each and every one of us need to take out a restraining order on this creep. His obsession, hatred and bigotry is getting off the scale. Seriously, blogging on our backroom staff? WTF??

Nah there’s no telling them as most of them think they played slavia not Sparta last season. :))

Last edited:
b25lY21zOmNkYjRmYTlkLWI5YzEtNGUyZi1iMGY0LTNhMTc0YjRjZmQ5Nzo2NWNhOTI0Ny1kODQ3LTQwOTMtYjc2NS1lMmJiZTEzYzU4OGY=.jpg

Back