Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate of mine is Silver and got the email yesterday afternoon, which I'm assuming is the third ballot. Said they've got until 9am Monday, with collection from 12 the same day. No idea how they'd have time for a fourth sale, unless they do sale until 9am Tues with collection again from 12 that same day. Mental that so many people would snap up tickets for this, but the club seem to have to do constant ballots in order to sell them all, with people for whatever reason not buying tickets they've been offered.
Agree I'm not having they've done it only with those who purchased all offered, who's buying Dundee St Mirren Livi St Johnstone Motherwell but not Hibs

Agree I'm not having they've done it only with those who purchased all offered, who's buying Dundee St Mirren Livi St Johnstone Motherwell but not Hibs
Might just be on here, but it sounds like a lot of people have said they've not received emails letting them know they've got a ticket. Might be going into their junk folders etc... You'd be pretty annoyed if you've got a ticket in the 1st or 2nd ballot and only found the email once the 3rd ballot's been done. Or maybe some people only check their emails once a week, who knows :)

Celtic doesn't bother me now it's pish since the cut, been and seen it since my first win there when Novo and Vignal scored. (PS give me a ticket)
Aye it’s shockingly bad but I want my ticket delivered in a gold envelope

Might just be on here, but it sounds like a lot of people have said they've not received emails letting them know they've got a ticket. Might be going into their junk folders etc... You'd be pretty annoyed if you've got a ticket in the 1st or 2nd ballot and only found the email once the 3rd ballot's been done. Or maybe some people only check their emails once a week, who knows :)
Ive told the bus group chat this my livi one was in my junk folder which has mever happened for me before

Emails going to junk folders might well be the problem here, I was early for work on Friday and decided to log into my account to see if Lyon was in my purchase history (lol) and seen I could buy a ticket for Hibs, I would have 100% missed it if I didn't log in as I don't really check my junk mail.

Emails going to junk folders might well be the problem here, I was early for work on Friday and decided to log into my account to see if Lyon was in my purchase history (lol) and seen I could buy a ticket for Hibs, I would have 100% missed it if I didn't log in as I don't really check my junk mail.
Missed out on a ticket for the semi final for my boy because of that, always get the emails normally apart from this 1 game

Remember you can create a rule so that anything from Rangers doesn't go in to the junk.

What was the RSC allocation like for this? Are any struggling for tickets to cover members?

What was the RSC allocation like for this? Are any struggling for tickets to cover members?
3 for A+, we’ve struggled badly but managed to sort majority of regulars through picking up spares and the 3 ballots

2 tickets less than last time doesn’t seem a lot but it’s been a struggle. Went from taking a coach to struggling to fill a 33 seater

3 for A+, we’ve struggled badly but managed to sort majority of regulars through picking up spares and the 3 ballots

2 tickets less than last time doesn’t seem a lot but it’s been a struggle. Went from taking a coach to struggling to fill a 33 seater

What RSC are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Been a real struggle to get one for this, might travel through if there’s any last-minute spares available.

Have now had 3 on Silver including this game, albeit one was a fastest finger first scenario for Ross County. Not really sure how they are working this to be honest, have a feeling this might be my lot for the season.
How can you be on 2 through the ballot system when my mate is on 0

How can you be on 2 through the ballot system when my mate is on 0
No sure mate, probably better asking the Ticket Office. I heard a lot of people were missing out on tickets cause the email was going to their junk folder. Probably a lot do to with the email from the Ticket Office after each allocation that said so many hundred of those that were successful never bought their tickets

I daily purge my junk email folder - this way I can see instantly if an email I’m waiting on slips through normal lines of communication- then again I regularly check my purchase history to find out if I have any good news regarding all tickets that I have previously registered for - and on 2 occasions have actually purchased the tickets before the email drops in to my inbox.

It only takes a couple of minutes and It’s not rocket science to keep on top of ticket requirements - rather than being dependent on an email being sent. Plus there is always notification on here when the ticket requirements land in your purchase history - people need to remember that this is not the old away CCCS where tickets are sent automatically- they have to physically put in a few minutes work checking and applying if successful.

There were quite a few kicking about yesterday but fair play to those that went without. That's the difference between those that say can never get to an away game and those that say I'll give up once been to the ground :D

With being a Wednesday night will help ticket wise but will still be tough.

This month is just a nightmare with midweek/weekend games.

Goes without saying a chance for revenge and one to put a smile on the supports face.

There were quite a few kicking about yesterday but fair play to those that went without. That's the difference between those that say can never get to an away game and those that say I'll give up once been to the ground :D

Goes without saying a chance for revenge and one to put a smile on the supports face.
Seen people holding up £ yesterday, at Livingston away :D

Normally it’s people holding up handfuls of tickets

Seen people holding up £ yesterday, at Livingston away :D

Normally it’s people holding up handfuls of tickets

First time saw that was at St Mirren 2 seasons ago. We were needing more and someone went over to him only to see it was money :D

English thing but confusing if you were steaming looking for a ticket.

Like many others - I’m desperate for two having not got Livi - was gutted watching it at home.

I’ve travelled a few times in the past and managed to pick tickets up but Hibs is not somewhere you want to be standing outside after kick off, or wandering about yourself.

I’ve travelled a few times in the past and managed to pick tickets up but Hibs is not somewhere you want to be standing outside after kick off, or wandering about yourself.

Agreed mate but for those without. Get to the top of the road early doors when the buses start arriving give it till 7.30 then head to pub.

Don't wear colours and will be fine.

I was just meaning for livi though mate, alot more chance of spares as Sunday 12pm.

I'd say to anyone that if serious about wanting to go, give some thinking of where to stand and where pub is, means you have gave it a chance and can't be disappointed as tried all you can to go.

Shame he didn’t answer. Had two spare but now sorted another RSC on here. ;)
Good man. Just don’t want to reveal on a public forum, would be easy for lurkers to work out who I am immediately :D

The poster who replied knows me though haha

Good man. Just don’t want to reveal on a public forum, would be easy for lurkers to work out who I am immediately :D

The poster who replied knows me though haha

That’s fair enough mate. Reckon you are my local RSC anyway although I don’t use your bus for aways, normally just drive these days.

I had two spare, can’t go now and want them gone today. Would rather they went to an RSC as I know the struggle for games like this.

That’s fair enough mate. Reckon you are my local RSC anyway although I don’t use your bus for aways, normally just drive these days.

I had two spare, can’t go now and want them gone today. Would rather they went to an RSC as I know the struggle for games like this.
Would take both of available mate can get money transferred asap. Know a bus struggling

Would take them for our RSC if still available mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back