Umar Sadiq penalty miss

Zadok

Official Ticketer
For Almeria v Huesca. Has to be seen to be believed. He's tried a Panenka to the diving keeper's left, and missed the target. Absolutely awful pen. Only just happened so unable to post a link.

Someone on here refered to him sounding like "a pig being thrown into a cement mixer" when he came out with that.

Nearly choked on my dinner.
He said it was a fantastic penalty, even though he hit the underside of the bar before going over the line.

I have to confess how does that boy get so many headlines with hefty price tags just do not see it myself, I did watch that 0-0 game tonight there was 2 players that caught my eye one for Almeria 20 yr old attacker Arvin Appiah nationality English but born in Amsterdam played on right wing and loads of pace, and the other who did impress me more was Huesca player 24 yr old midfielder Jaime Seoane he had a goal disallowed, and some really nice vision he lobbed the defence late on for player running through, was just my observation did anyone else watch it and notice any of these 2 players?

A still dont see the player in him
Couldn’t believe the amount of wallpapers on here the other day trying to claim that they saw something in him.
When he came on at Rugby Park he looked an utter shambles. My brother turned to me 5 minutes later and asked if it was a joke, or had he won a competition to play and as for going down in the semi against Aberdeen…

he is absolute shite yet we will have @LOL 133 along shortly to tell us all we have "egg on our faces" because he believed the pish in the news about how his club wants £60 million for him, when in reality it's his mental agent at it yet again.

Put your spade down. You're in deep enough.

Someone on here refered to him sounding like "a pig being thrown into a cement mixer" when he came out with that.

Nearly choked on my dinner.
I watched a bit of their game and have to say Hartson was embarrassing himself every time he opened his mouth.

Said something about frimpong having “many successful seasons at parkhead”

Thick as shit

Guy played shite when he was with us but has kicked on. Why so much bitterness?
He gets some amount of thread time on here.

Worth remembering that we didn’t lose that game just because of his %^*& up. We had to concede a goal to lose, and we conceded because Ejaria didn’t pick up his man and because McGregor has a real problem dealing with crosses. I’d also say part of the reason we lost is because Gerrard needlessly stuck Morelos on in the previous game giving him the chance to pick up a suspension.

I'm not the fucking dumpling that thinks sadiq will be going for 60m to the Premier league

When did I say he'd go for £60m? I think you're just making things up now because it seems he's not as bad as you and many others made out.

I'd be absolutely furious if we missed a penalty because one of our players tried that.

The tims came very close to missing their's during the week and the commentary team were wetting themselves over it, when in truth he was millimetres away from making a complete c**t of it.

Don't try and be a fuckin smart ass and hit the thing properly. It's unforgivable really.

When did I say he'd go for £60m? I think you're just making things up now because it seems he's not as bad as you and many others made out.
In the thread relating to sadiq's supposed 60 million move to Newcastle, you stated the following

"The FF experts on here were falling over themselves to ridicule the boy. So much egg on so many faces.

The best thing about it is now they're claiming he must have got better. Brilliant
."

Given that the thread in question was unequivocally related to a proposed £60 million move, can you please clarify your thinking behind the utterly mental post you made and also if caveating your response then please state the true transfer value you attribute to sadiq, since you felt strongly enough to defend "the boy" in your post. Thanks

In the thread relating to sadiq's supposed 60 million move to Newcastle, you stated the following

"The FF experts on here were falling over themselves to ridicule the boy. So much egg on so many faces.

The best thing about it is now they're claiming he must have got better. Brilliant
."

Given that the thread in question was unequivocally related to a proposed £60 million move, can you please clarify your thinking behind the utterly mental post you made and also if caveating your response then please state the true transfer value you attribute to sadiq, since you felt strongly enough to defend "the boy" in your post. Thanks

So you admit you're wrong then as I never claimed he was worth £60m? How awkward for you.

Im just laughing at those that trashed him after hardly giving him a chance. "Bambi on ice" was one of the comments by a poster.

Ive no idea what his value is but it seems he's doing rather well despite the OTT criticism on here. Good on him.

So you admit you're wrong then as I never claimed he was worth £60m? How awkward for you.

Im just laughing at those that trashed him after hardly giving him a chance. "Bambi on ice" was one of the comments by a poster.

Ive no idea what his value is but it seems he's doing rather well despite the OTT criticism on here. Good on him.
Embarrassing clown shoe.

He reminds me of that French tennis player Monfils.
Loads of unorthodox tricks and entertaining, but has won nothing of note.

The only thing worse than his pen is the dive he wins it with! Far more interested in trying to look like a superstar than actually putting in the effort to play like one. A wholly unlikeable character.
Dive..??

The defender makes a clumsy tackle and makes contact with Sadiq's front foot.

You wouldn't want a Penalty if that happened to Morelos in an Old Firm..?

The only one I see embarrassing himself is you.

Sadiq was never given a chance here. Every player needs game time to get match sharpness and he never got any.
He never got a chance because he didn't bother his arse in training and was also late for team meetings and training with a poor attitude etc
Why should he get a chance ahead of players who are bursting a gut and showing desire.
It's not like he came with a huge pedigree and track record; he needed to prove himself to the mgr.

Back