Kheevins congratulating both Rangers and The Peasants last night on SSB

It was a brave defeat from celtic though

NzafEn8.gif

Last edited:
Imagine if the Piggery Savages had qualified on Thursday after defeating a team who had thrashed us twice last season, and we were also eliminated from the EL on the same night. ?
Then they would no doubt blow smoke up their arse and generally be insufferable. I understand your point of completely pal. I'm saying more fool them with their turd polishing.

It was an incredible comment - and the whole show was utterly irrational.

Apparently Rangers got through ‘despite’ how they played (against a team that put 8 past C3lt1c last year) while the glorious, free-flowing C3lt1c made all of Europe sit up with their astounding performance in Germany. Their nutter fans phoned in to agree.

It is a cult like no other and long may it continue; I watched their highlights after the Rangers game and Leverkeusen could have scored 8 and C3lt1c had a dodgy penalty courtesy of the cheating Japanese Messi. And they threw away a 2 goal lead in less than ten minutes!

When you realise how desperate Shug is to spin a positive, regardless that it's straw clutching of the most comical concoction, you understand where he's coming from.

That Kheevins was actually giving parity to us and them, despite our EL latter-stage qualification and their elimination, is just mental, tbh. That clown who hosts the SSB programme never questioned his comments either.

Wee Shoo after being erse 'n necked oot that shitehole in London Rd by convicted armed robber, Wullie Graham, aka Finbar O'Brannigan.

Hugh%20Keevins%20outside%20Barrowfield%20Celtic%20Supporters%20Club%20in%20May%202000

Wee Shoo remains terrified of Finbar to this very day - that's why he congratulates Celtic even when they get papped oot a tournament.

Heard it myself, wasn’t shocked as Shug always likes to big up ra sellick. He’s hoping the positive angle will help his beloved hoops. The narrative shoud of been Rangers qualifying with a game to go after being beaten in first 2 matches. Celtic out of europa league again with a game to spare.

Wee Shoo after being erse 'n necked oot that shitehole in London Rd by convicted armed robber, Wullie Graham, aka Finbar O'Brannigan.

Hugh%20Keevins%20outside%20Barrowfield%20Celtic%20Supporters%20Club%20in%20May%202000

Wee Shoo remains terrified of Finbar to this very day - that's why he congratulates Celtic even when they get papped oot a tournament.
In English please mate?

Back