Controversial Rangers opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windass would have done alright.

Gerrard wanted to keep him.

He was better than Jones, Barker, the lad from Osijek?

Mine will always be that Dick Advocaat was an utter failure with us. Spent big money on cracking players only to bomb constantly in Europe and collapsed when Celtic got their act together and brought in a decent manager and spent big on decent players.

Controversial opinions is the name of the thread.
Doesn’t mean we have to agree with them.
He was not an “utter failure” with us.

We should ditch our homes socks as they are clearly sectarian and allude to the Billy Boys, despite the socks coming decades before the song, however facts shouldn't matter.
Unsure if this is controversial or just batshit crazy. Will head to kds for confirmation... :cool:

Tugay's time at Rangers is massively overrated and he's only looked on fondly because he was good at Blackburn.

For us, he was very underwhelming for a guy of his ability.
Who overrates it?

Wasn’t good enough to command a start.

I remember wanting us to sign Derek Riordan, even though he was a Tim and a ned, and being gutted when he joined Celtic.

Just as well I'll never be the Rangers manager.

We should ditch our homes socks as they are clearly sectarian and allude to the Billy Boys, despite the socks coming decades before the song, however facts shouldn't matter.
Unsure if this is controversial or just batshit crazy. Will head to kds for confirmation... :cool:
how we have got away with it for song long is a mystery tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back