Controversial Rangers opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but also with a little bit of hindsight I'm glad we didn't. I never want anyone commentating on our games and making noises like he does.
Fartson might have been semi reasonable if he hadn't undergone the sinister piggery brainwashing programme.

Jim Bett was rubbish.

He left 30+ years ago, so I feel safe to say it out loud now. But I thought it at the time.

Stevie Thompson got a hard time off the fans as a player very unfairly in games Prso was pish.

Daniel Cousin wasn’t that good barring one game against Celtic and one game against Lyon.

The fact Hull paid us £2m for a 30 year old striker, that had a 2/7 record for us and we had got for £750k the year was highway robber type stuff.
He was a bizarre player at times for rangers. I'd also add in the werder bremen home leg for his best performances. The sending off for the headbutt in the dying seconds of the Fiorentina semi final was absolutely mad.

Mine will always be that Dick Advocaat was an utter failure with us. Spent big money on cracking players only to bomb constantly in Europe and collapsed when Celtic got their act together and brought in a decent manager and spent big on decent players.

Add in the 6-2 and 5-1 game aswell. Yes he was .

He was a bizarre player at times for rangers. I'd also add in the werder bremen home leg for his best performances. The sending off for the headbutt in the dying seconds of the Fiorentina semi final was absolutely mad.
Unforgivable imho. I would never have played him agian. Reason being I threw something at my telly had to make do with Radio comms from there on in.

Try telling a very angry woman you’ll speak to her when the game is done when you’ve put a vase through the new 48” TV.

Then we reach the final and you get married the weekend prior. You then phone your new wife from a phone box in a place called Glossop (Derbyshire I believe) in the silly hours of the morning but have no idea how you got there. You have no money, no bank card and tbh can barely speak.

That was the start of my married life:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back