• Sakala

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Defoe

Votes: 11 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sparta almost scored from an identical ball to the back post and the save was unreal but Barisic needs to stop more crosses and Goldson is shocking the decline in those two players is a concern.

Attacks breaking down every time Alfie gets the ball. Kamara was looking for a one two at the edge of the box, he holds on to it and we lose possession.
Hopefully I’m eating my words by the end of the game.

Barisic can go for me, offers not a great deal going forward at the moment, and his horrendous in defence, I've never seen him block a cross

Alfie having a shocker

Goldson piss poor

Players thought the job was done after 2 amd switched off

McGregor must have taken a dip in the cocoon pool….I thought he looked done but maybe he’s got one more push in him this season…

What part of stopping crosses coming in does Barisic not understand?

We‘ve played some good football at times but we are far too soft at the back

We've done okay, but I just don't have faith in three of the back five at the minute. Barisic can't stop crosses coming in, we always look open to a ball in behind Tav and Goldson's just one long brain fart.

Defence still the problem. Could easily have lost 2 already. Wouldn't bet against them getting another. Not dominating the game enough. Hagi not doing nearly enough.

Someone said on a thread this week that the fans want rid of Katic due to poor performances and he was dropped for Fridays game. He’s nowhere near the player Goldson is and is not the answer.
You're right. He is nowhere near Goldson...he's far ahead of Goldson, and he's never put a foot wrong in a Rangers jersey. He's exactly what we're needing.

After Thursday's performance you'd like to think it was the confidence booster Morelos needed to kick on again and find his form.

Sadly not, anonymous first half from him...again.

He is so poor on the ball wants too much time then giving the ball up he looks poor as we need more

Great start. Poor last 25 mins.

That pitch is a disgrace. Any pass the ball rolls for about five yards then the pace of the pass just dies a death.

Good first 20 minutes. Look better going forward but livi look like scoring every time they get near our box.

Morelos and Goldson honking again.

Alfie having a shocker

Goldson piss poor

Players thought the job was done after 2 amd switched off

McGregor must have taken a dip in the cocoon pool….I thought he looked done but maybe he’s got one more push in him this season…
If we had another centre half available I reckon Goldson would be out of the team. He looks unbelievably shaken.
Morelos needs taken off for Sakala.

First half hour Goldson was playing long diagonals and finding Kent and Aribo no bother. Last 15 minutes he passed it out the park and to 2 different Livi players. Went from having a good game to utter dross in the space of 5 mins.

Summation of opening 25...

giphy.webp
Summation of the last 20...

van-damme-snake.gif

Is it just me or is Barisic a total liability defensively? He's never within 5 yards of his man.
What part of stopping crosses coming in does Barisic not understand?

We‘ve played some good football at times but we are far too soft at the back
We always concede a lot of chances from the opponents right because this, but he usually makes up for it offensively.

Hasn’t happened this season.

Is there somebody that can teach Barasic how to block a cross ffs
One of my biggest complaints about our defence -- too much standing off and admiring what the opponent is doing/about to do.

Get tf in there and get the ball off them !!

Barisic needs to start stopping crosses coming into the box, been shite at it all season. Alfie again needs to find form, doing my head in all game, can’t control a ball to save himself.

Back