Kyogo the cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw him grinning when the Greek guy was waiting to take the penalty vs Livi. He knows fine well what he is doing and does not bother to hide it. He will be called out at some point as he will get more emboldened and it will be so blatant that any ref could not ignore.

I have not read the whole thread to see if someone has mentioned this;

If you watch the close up in slow motion, you can see Kyogo grabbing the defenders arm and trying to get the defender to hit him on the head.
Maybe he keeps his hair as he does so any slight ruffling looks like a full on swipe.

Saw him grinning when the Greek guy was waiting to take the penalty vs Livi. He knows fine well what he is doing and does not bother to hide it. He will be called out at some point as he will get more emboldened and it will be so blatant that any ref could not ignore.
Wishful thinking

Took another dive today, long ball pumped up the park he flings himself into Bates and gets caught on the way down, rolls about as if he has been shot holding his face. Nothing at all up with him. As soon as play starts he is up sprinting about.

Took another dive today, long ball pumped up the park he flings himself into Bates and gets caught on the way down, rolls about as if he has been shot holding his face. Nothing at all up with him. As soon as play starts he is up sprinting about.

He was on the ground about 3 times in the 10 minutes I watched.

It would help if oppostion players and managers called the cheating little shit out.
Exactly this, instead of laughing it off the Aberdeen players should have been going mental as he’s trying to win a penalty and get a player potentially red carded.
Will wait to see reaction if Alfie takes a tumble.

Could do with an opposition manager pulling him up for it and making it a story. Or someone like Boyd in the media. It's literally every week and how he's not getting dug up for it amazes me.

The amount of points the little cheat has won already for them is appalling, and nobody says anything.

He kicked Bates on the back of the calf off the ball, also injured Ramirez then dived or over exagerated a foul at least 4 times after that and didn't even get spoken to once. The bit that annoys me the most though is his feigning concern for said players after he's done them some damage. The way he was carrying on you'd think it was his own players on the deck. I'm starting to build a real dislike of him. He'd get away with his behaviour for about 5mins at us then he'd be getting universally called out, our own support included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back