Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

If they're wanting to watch a rigged game, then they should watch as Aberdeen roll over and let Celtic tickle their belly's later this afternoon.
When we win, it's a conspiracy involving everyone from clubs, referees and players,to governments and secret societies.

When they win it's because they are the most fantastic, amazing team, playing free-flowing football never before seen in the game. Played by superstars who were born supporters and watched their games in their cots.

James back again for another one of his hot takes on his favourite football club . It's breathtaking how stupid this clown is , he actually thinks the banning of Chris Sutton from Ibrox will be discussed internationally tomorrow .

Whilst countries abroad will take the live pictures from BT I doubt they take the studio feed, no way the Czech Republic will be showing Darrell Currie live from Parkhead on their TV sports channels .

Infantile nonsense! How ironic!! From this fat paedo looking lady's front bottom.

They are absolutely mental. They can't break down Livi, when we can its because their manager is a 'hun' and is gifting us an easy three points.

Maybe its because we are quite good and you aren't as good as you think you are mutant rats

Makes sense to me.
Angeball is so amazing that Livi need to sit in and defend with their lives.
We are pure rubbish and can't defend or attack so Livingston would feel like they can come out and beat us.

It's funny watching them tying themselves in knots trying to keep their story straight.
Rangers are rotten but Livingston should still play two banks of five? Why? We are rubbish!
Celtic are pure brilliant going forward and Kyogo is frightening but Livingston shouldn't try too hard to defend?

Idiots.

Somebody photoshop this and add another foot to that jump please

FFTIFtKXMAYPVQh

Absolutely glorious stuff on there already. I guess Brenda, Bernadette and Sinead have had to pack a bag and go to their mums for their own safety even this early... B-)

You are on their forum while we are playing?

Last edited:
Back